If someone says 'When will you grow out of anime'

Is it something someone could grow out of? Who cares and if someone were to ask me that, I am going to give them a side-eye and go my merry way. I don't give a damn about what they think.

I’m already well into adulthood, so idk what’s there to “grow out” of. I have a job, pay bills, and taxes, so who cares?

I would ignore them. Who cares what they think? People who are narcissistic enough would utter such words

At this point, I'll probably just would laugh.
Maybe even ask them when will they grow out of butting in other people's business.

I am completely happy newer generations are more open to spend their hard earned money in whatever harmless hobbies they choose to dwell in.
Collect those plushies! Play those games! Watch those series!
Life is too short like to refrain ourselves from doing something that brings us happiness over some imposed rule we picked up somewhere along the way.

Maybe even ask them when will they grow out of butting in other people's business.

I am completely happy newer generations are more open to spend their hard earned money in whatever harmless hobbies they choose to dwell in.
Life is too short like to refrain ourselves from doing something that brings us happiness over some imposed rule we picked up somewhere along the way.
true lol
people shouldn't care about others all the time and live live the way they want

That's true.
It's better to live the life, the way you want. No point in struggling and then to lament the lack of time and energy when you are old

Back