I would like to find this anime....

Claraviolet said:
Found it. The name of the anime is x. That's such a word name good an anime. I DON'T think I would recommend it to anyone

X, huh, wow. That's like an obscure anime. Why did you watch it, and how did you know about its existence? And, how did you find its name?

MadaraUchiha said:
X, huh, wow. That's like an obscure anime. Why did you watch it, and how did you know about its existence? And, how did you find its name?

My father got a DVD of that anime movie when I was a kid. I don't remember the entire story but the evil was destroyed. As for the name, I am not so sure myself -.-"

it's got too much nudity and he saw his mom nude. just how gross is that?
i don't want to watch it or even remember it.

yaoifangirl said:
it's got too much nudity and he saw his mom nude. just how gross is that?
i don't want to watch it or even remember it.

I..I was a kid when I watched it and I killed the forward button. Did you see the movie too? Or does anime got the same plot as the movie?

OH
May I also get help finding anime> there are 2 that I am trying to find the names of:

One old anime that might have been streamed on 4kids, and basically there's a war between the tiger people and the dragon people and they have powers that are stuffed into cards (there was a certain amount separated evenly between the 2 but something happened????? 49 for each group) and the tiger people are the good guys. The war is in space but the main character is a tiger person (he's human with tigeristic features when he uses one of the tiger cards. Like he has whiskers like naruto but more feral. I don't know if they were all like that or it was just because he lived on earth/was half human) I remember finding it but I don't remember it's name. I think it was around 26 episodes?

and the other one, I only saw an episode and my sister helped me find it but I forgot it too. The main character was a girl in her teens, brown normal shaped hair and brown eyes. I only saw one episode and basically she had like, miko powers or something. She had this staff to help with her powers and this tiny black dragon/fish hybrid thing was helping her train her powers. There was a boy who also had powers but the quite the same as hers? and there were demons and stuff that the girl had to kill. The art was the same-ish as kamisama hajimemashita but the color was kinda dull on the TV so it must've been published in like, 2005-2011. I saw this one in china so I can't just go to the network station and find it cause I don't remember it.

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='81045' dateline='1508387083']
I don't think I know them. Have you heard of digimon, ouji Chan?
[/quote]

I've seen seasons 1-5 but like 4 years ago I don't remember anything

Prince said:
I've seen seasons 1-5 but like 4 years ago I don't remember anything

Just take a look at them. They have cards and they fight with those cards.
May be you are talking about them

Claraviolet said:
I..I was a kid when I watched it and I killed the forward button. Did you see the movie too? Or does anime got the same plot as the movie?

I don't remember all that shit no more. It's a long time ago for me

Back