I think i'm back ^^

Minj369

Minj369 here a.k.a Shelly ^^
Misse a lot of ppl and followd some comments untill i descovered AMF, thanks NXL for the lead.
Almost 29 now... geez so old...

View attachment 3

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
I am not following you my lady xD
but welcome to the forum xD

you watch anime?

Sebastian said:

you watch anime?
Well, the name is for the people who know me before AMF and yes i do ^^ will be celbrating my 100 show soon ! ^^

Hey Shelly..... Great to have you back.... How are you?
Sebastian said:

you watch anime?

She was an NBF member.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey Shelly..... Great to have you back.... How are you?

She was an NBF member.....

Ah! Madara ^^ Missed them dots!! lol
Iv'e been good, busy but good busy.
How have you been?

Minj369 said:
Ah! Madara ^^ Missed them dots!! lol
Iv'e been good, busy but good busy.
How have you been?

Entered Uni last july..... It's been kind of stressful, but, it's also kind of good..... What's your favourite anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
Entered Uni last july..... It's been kind of stressful, but, it's also kind of good..... What's your favourite anime?

That's awesome, uni is stressful but i agree it's good what's your major?
Favorite anime is a huge question... i have many i love but i focus more on the characters. I can without a doubt say that one of my most loved characters is Alucard-sama hehe Hellsing ultimate.
But it's not my 1 favorite anime because it's hard to decide... my love for all kinds of different genres make it hard enough..

Minj369 said:
That's awesome, uni is stressful but i agree it's good what's your major?
Favorite anime is a huge question... i have many i love but i focus more on the characters. I can without a doubt say that one of my most loved characters is Alucard-sama hehe Hellsing ultimate.
But it's not my 1 favorite anime because it's hard to decide... my love for all kinds of different genres make it hard enough..

Electronics and Communication.... It's a broad stream, and I'd have to choose my line in my second year, cuz, all the subjects are kinda the same for everyone irrespective of their streams in their first year, here.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Electronics and Communication.... It's a broad stream, and I'd have to choose my line in my second year, cuz, all the subjects are kinda the same for everyone irrespective of their streams in their first year, here.....

I understand, sounds nice. ganbatte ^^

Minj369 said:
Well, the name is for the people who know me before AMF and yes i do ^^ will be celbrating my 100 show soon ! ^^

100th show lady?
you sure got that aura.

what's the longest anime you have seen

don't you watch one piece my lady xD
it's even cooler than naruto

I don't remember you but welcome back.
I am robin, I like one piece and robin is my favorite character.

How did you choose your user name?

Back