I need some anime

R

Robin

I need an anime with old setting like ruroni kenshin or inuyasha.
I don't mind animation and other things but I don't want it to be an ongoing anime. 

I am watching hikaru no go and I am starting to like it. So, can someone recommend something for me?

Gosick, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Baccano...... I haven't fully watched Gosick, so don't blame me if you don't find it to be good, but, I heard it's good....

MadaraUchiha said:
Gosick, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Baccano...... I haven't fully watched Gosick, so don't blame me if you don't find it to be good, but, I heard it's good....
What is this baccano?
Is it any good?
Kamikaze said:
Watch yu yu hakusho. It's another classic like Rurouni Kenshin.

I watched them a long time ago

Robin said:
Looks like a fast paced anime with so much story in just 13 episodes.
Is it worth watching?

Yep..... You've seen Durarara? If you like Durarara, you will like this.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Yep..... You've seen Durarara? If you like Durarara, you will like this.......

I think may be Charlotte is similar to it.
It's a fast paced anime too if that is the correct name.

Well, I think Durarara is similar to Baccano, because, I've watched them both, and they both have the same base plot-line, i.e., convergence of many events into one place, and moreover, they are written by the same author..... And, this Charlotte anime you are talking about, is it good?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I think Durarara is similar to Baccano, because, I've watched them both, and they both have the same base plot-line, i.e., convergence of many events into one place, and moreover, they are written by the same author..... And, this Charlotte anime you are talking about, is it good?

I am planning to watch them after watching uragii was boku no namae shitteru.
Charlotte? is that question directed to me?

Robin said:
I am planning to watch them after watching uragii was boku no namae shitteru.
Charlotte? is that question directed to me?

I forgot to quote... It was directed to @God since he was talking about it......

Back