I need Kpoints to remove Ads

Davis

how is everyone here ?

Well hi guys first of all i been busy working every single day xD

so haven't had much time for myself, and when i was off i was watching anime xD

also i got an account on a site called kissanime where i watch all my anime and have done for ages

finally decided to make an account to remove ads ^_^

so please click this link to give me points ^_^

http://kissanime.com/G/279460?l=http://kissanime.com/

@[Shaurya] Kissanime has HD videos or so I have heard and if you make an account there, you can download all the episodes of an anime at once.............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Shaurya] Kissanime has HD videos or so I have heard and if you make an account there, you can download all the episodes of an anime at once.............

I guess I am just too lazy and I don't bother making accounts and gaining points. I usually download HD anime from various torrent sites.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I guess I am just too lazy and I don't bother making accounts and gaining points. I usually download HD anime from various torrent sites.

Getting points is lame............

@[Shaurya] kissanime provides 1080p,720p,480p,360p and 240p to watch and it is really easy to use..I mean we can use keys for ff and increasing sound...

I seriously recommend this site to watch anime :D

smoker said:
kissanime provides 1080p,720p,480p,360p and 240p to watch and it is really easy to use..I mean we can use keys for ff and increasing sound...

I seriously recommend this site to watch anime :D

I'll bookmark it then =)

Done.Don't you have adblocker?

if i enable ad blocker kissanime doesn't let you watch anything, you get this vid saying turn off ad blocker.

i would use it if i could xD

Okay (^.^)b

Why do you use KissAnime by the way? There are many other sites you can use o_O

one cause cause its has HD anime like one of the first sites that had HD at the time ^_^

also cause it has a YT player, also cause i like the community there ^_^

and i have already been there for like years ^_^

Done.Don't you have adblocker?

i don't think adblocker will work in kissanime...this ads are from server

yeah it doesn't xD

yeah they have HD videos and i love the player its the YT player ^_^ and yeah you can download all the eps but i don't download anime just stream it xD

im too lazy to download ^_^

and i only made an account like 3 days ago after being there for years, ads didn't bother me until the other day when there was video ads playing sound and stuff they are the ads that annoy me :/

Getting points is lame............

i thought that too, but then these video ads with sound apeared and i got anoyed especially when your watching something and then bam you get this random vid talking in the background ^_^

doesn't happen all the time but i rather not have to deal with it xD

The site's good, though.............
I prefer gogoanime. My internet can't handle HD videos T.T

yes they have 1080p 720p tbut they have 480p and 360p

the player is one of the best too it has YT player, so it might help the buffering for ya ^_^

also its phone friendly xD

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Davis] I prefer downloading cuz I can re-watch them anytime I want.............

hmm so can i if i stream and it doesn't take up any storage xD

smoker said:
yes I forgot to mention it...you can also watch it with your smartphones xD

yeah you can its great xD

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
@[Davis] I prefer downloading cuz I can re-watch them anytime I want.............

hmm so can i if i stream and it doesn't take up any storage xD

smoker said:
yes I forgot to mention it...you can also watch it with your smartphones xD

yeah you can its great xD

Storage is not a concern for me though..............I have 3 TB's............

Back