I feel really down....

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I feel really down these days and I know I need to stay away from mom and my home country but it's killing me.
Now I have to find a job as well ;_;

Don't worry too much.
Parting and leaving is always temporary. You need to be strong and be able to withstand what life throws at you.

Did I miss something? Have you moved to another country? It's alright and normal to be homesick and miss your loved ones but it will subside. It will never go away completely but it won't be too painful as time passes on. Hang in there.

Don't worry too much.
Parting and leaving is always temporary. You need to be strong and be able to withstand what life throws at you.
Thank you Rinko.
Did I miss something? Have you moved to another country? It's alright and normal to be homesick and miss your loved ones but it will subside. It will never go away completely but it won't be too painful as time passes on. Hang in there.
Yes I did and it's really hard for me..as I am just too close to my family

don't worry dear
everything happens for a reason and partings wouldn't last long. you need to stay strong clarie. we are all here for you

Thank you Rinko.

Yes I did and it's really hard for me..as I am just too close to my family
Then you can always try to move back and try to stay where you can visit parents often. There is no such thing as undo in our lives and we can only try to 'redo' what we want.

Then you can always try to move back and try to stay where you can visit parents often. There is no such thing as undo in our lives and we can only try to 'redo' what we want.
Thank you and yeah I plan to move back very soon. Hopefully.

lol that's so true
and i love that about undo and redo and if everyone can undo things, there will only be chaos lol

Back