I am back

Rika

I am back after a very long time and many people might not even remember me. I forgot that I have an account here.

MadaraUchiha said:
Welcome back. What anime have you been watching?

Thank you. I am not watching any anime. But I am trying to get back on the track.

welcome back. how have you been and it's been a very long time since i saw anyone coming back here. why didn't you watch anime? did you get tired of them?

Angel said:
welcome back. how have you been and it's been a very long time since i saw anyone coming back here. why didn't you watch anime? did you get tired of them?
Thank you. I just didn't watch anime and there is no reason behind it. I feel out of loop and I am trying to get back in.
Risk said:
Welcome back. I don't think I was around where you were last here.
Nameless said:
Welcome back.
I don't know what to say. What made you come back?

Thank you. I was going through all my email and found some emails for this forum. It wasn't easy and I think it's one piece forum before. I searched Google for my username and found it.

[quote="Rika" pid='107728' dateline='1537808866']
Thank you. I just didn't watch anime and there is no reason behind it. I feel out of loop and I am trying to get back in.
Thank you. I don't remember many people and it was a long time ago  may be more than an year. I don't remember anyone at all.

Thank you. I was going through all my email and found some emails for this forum. It wasn't easy and I think it's one piece forum before. I searched Google for my username and found it.
[/quote]

watch good anime and you will not have time to fell out of loop again. are you watching anything at all now?

Angel said:
watch good anime and you will not have time to fell out of loop again. are you watching anything at all now?

I am sorry but I haven't been watching anything and I will be watching cowboy bebop as my friend asked me to start with it. I have received some positive reviews for it, in this forum too.

Back