HxH to end at 148

Zero said:
ah patients perspective....damn you for making sense x) but yeah if our studies were too short then the same would be said for our patient's lives O_O anyways....seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave as they say hehe

Do they teach you those jokes in the college too? xD For some reason all medical students seem to have this cynical sense of humor xP Not that I have anything against it though :angel:

Sindar said:
Zero said:
ah patients perspective....damn you for making sense x) but yeah if our studies were too short then the same would be said for our patient's lives O_O anyways....seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave as they say hehe

Do they teach you those jokes in the college too? xD For some reason all medical students seem to have this cynical sense of humor xP Not that I have anything against it though :angel:

hahahaha XD well uhm.......err......i guess they do when they makes such jokes in front of us XD or maybe im already becoming desensitised O_O this is bad ._.

Zero said:
hahahaha XD well uhm.......err......i guess they do when they makes such jokes in front of us XD or maybe im already becoming desensitised O_O this is bad ._.

Oh come on, you can't expect to keep your sensitiveness in tact with that line of work : D

By the way, since we're talking about unsavory matters, did you see Baccano? I wonder if any of that bloody violence made you uncomfortable ^^ I was impressed by one or two scenes with Czes?aw.

Sindar said:
Zero said:

Oh come on, you can't expect to keep your sensitiveness in tact with that line of work : D

By the way, since we're talking about unsavory matters, did you see Baccano? I wonder if any of that bloody violence made you uncomfortable ^^ I was impressed by one or two scenes with Czes?aw.

yes yes i have seen it :) and yeah some stuff got messed up XD but its fun when they get you all WTF?!?! o_O

Zero said:
yes yes i have seen it :) and yeah some stuff got messed up XD but its fun when they get you all WTF?!?! o_O

I actually watched a big portion of it when riding a train at night, so it added to the effect a little bit ^^ But yeah, almost everything the "rail tracer" did was a O_O moment : D

What are you talking about? Even after reading the first page, I still don't get it.

i think it's still ongoing and it's still as popular as ever. i don't see it ending but many be it can happen if the author is in a rush and wanted to end it, first

Back