How to download anime through torrents

DiamondDust said:
I did have some collections but everything lost when i was moving around few years ago

Haha, I'm not really surprised with that outcome for you because it's always what's associated with being an old school when it comes to still using CD ?.

Heatman said:
LOL, actually I wouldn't call it you being lame but rather an old school and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only challenge you might be facing is cracking of the video.
I agree with that, you are more old school than anything else. The thing is I don't have anymore cd-rom drives, as my laptop came without it :D
But yeah I agree that there are some parts of the world you don't have wifi.

Demon_skeith said:
What do you do if you lose internet?
I mean, you kinda have an easier time if you stream it rather than download it, as you need to delete the files, plus it takes longer to dl than to just stream it.

RomanceLover93 said:
I agree with that, you are more old school than anything else. The thing is I don't have anymore cd-rom drives, as my laptop came without it :D
But yeah I agree that there are some parts of the world you don't have wifi.

I mean, you kinda have an easier time if you stream it rather than download it, as you need to delete the files, plus it takes longer to dl than to just stream it.

Over here we don't have free Wi-Fi and it sucks. It's only big companies that offer such privileges to their staff and that's it.

That means its very cheap to download 10G of anime movies for just $2 worth of cash. When I feel like hungry for anime movie I'll simply go there to download.

Sincerem said:
That means its very cheap to download 10G of anime movies for just $2 worth of cash. When I feel like hungry for anime movie I'll simply go there to download.
Downloading from torrent does not cost you anything. As far as I know it is totally free.

Razor1911 said:
Downloading from torrent does not cost you anything. As far as I know it is totally free.
That's fantastic that its cost free. But here in my country we spend a lot when it comes to subscribing fir mobile data. Its not like where you subscribe for one month unlimited.

Sincerem said:
That's fantastic that its cost free. But here in my country we spend a lot when it comes to subscribing fir mobile data. Its not like where you subscribe for one month unlimited.
I would recommend first search in YT, I have recently seen that most of the anime series is already available in YT. Obviously the subbed versions.

Before you head over to download anime through torrents make sure it is legal in your country. Downloading through torrents is illegal in many counties because it is considered a theft of intellectual property. Also, be careful as torrent sites might contain malwares.

Before you head over to download anime through torrents make sure it is legal in your country. Downloading through torrents is illegal in many counties because it is considered a theft of intellectual property. Also, be careful as torrent sites might contain malwares.
You have to try to get caught with torrenting stuff

You have to try to get caught with torrenting stuff
Torrents were originally created for transferring large-size files over the internet, however, over the years they evolved as a medium for content theft and piracy. I think we should not promote illegal tactics.

Torrents were originally created for transferring large-size files over the internet, however, over the years they evolved as a medium for content theft and piracy. I think we should not promote illegal tactics.
Torrenting itself isn’t illegal.

Torrenting itself isn’t illegal.
Using torrents is of course not illegal, however, the kind of content available on torrent sites makes most torrent sites illegal. Torrent sites are mostly being used for intellectual theft.

Back