How much time do you spending listening to music daily?

Alexander

I usually spend around 1-2 hours a day listening to music. However, I multitask while playing music. I take my dogs out for a walk and play the songs, I listen to it in my room and much more.

I mostly listen to music on YouTube, so I'd say about half an hour or an hour a day... It really depends on my mood... When I am bored, I will browse YouTube for a lot longer than when I have stuff to do...

xXInfectedXx said:
I usually spend around 1-2 hours a day listening to music. However, I multitask while playing music. I take my dogs out for a walk and play the songs, I listen to it in my room and much more.

im up 24 hours a day and i usually drink every couple days, whenever i start drinking i usually listen to music for a long time, hours. when im not drinking too. sometimes tho i can be sitting here for like 15 or 16 hours listening to music

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't specifically listen to music..........Maybe, when I am travelling, etc........
Do you have an iPod or an mp4 player to listen to music while you're traveling?

I spend quite a few hours a day listening to music to be honest. During the day I listen to music on the radio while I am doing work and then I listen to music in bed before I go to sleep as well so I would say around 5-6 hours a day and even more maybe

It's about 1-2 hours, because sometimes I can't stop listening. Especially when my favorite song plays.

Mikaelana said:
It's about 1-2 hours, because sometimes I can't stop listening. Especially when my favorite song plays.

Do you listen to music during jogging? or exercise?
I do that from time to time.

it ends up being about 8 - 10 hours of music for me.
the second i leave the house i have my headphones on, i travel to work listening to music, i put my music on my phone while i work as well, the past few years it became very important to me, since i don't want to hear stupid people speak. i can read lips though so i don't really need to take my headphones off or pause my music if someone asks me a simple question...
i really can't stand the kind of people around me... loud, abnoctions, stupid (mostly)... so i have my music full volume all the time, even when i go to the super market, up until the register, i have my headphones on, so... music is a big part of my day, listening to all my favorite music.

Minj369 said:
it ends up being about 8 - 10 hours of music for me.
the second i leave the house i have my headphones on, i travel to work listening to music, i put my music on my phone while i work as well, the past few years it became very important to me, since i don't want to hear stupid people speak. i can read lips though so i don't really need to take my headphones off or pause my music if someone asks me a simple question...
i really can't stand the kind of people around me... loud, abnoctions, stupid (mostly)... so i have my music full volume all the time, even when i go to the super market, up until the register, i have my headphones on, so... music is a big part of my day, listening to all my favorite music.

It isn't a good think to use headphones or earphones as it will effect the hearing ability.
Why don't you just play a CD or something if you are listening to long hours? Stupid people, I don't anybody would like to hear that.

Is it just me or is she repeating your words in the above post?
I haven't met anyone disrespecting others in this forum so far.

I am not accusing you or even cursing you.
Earphones are bad for ears. I don't know why you lashed out like that and I still don't see what I said to make you angry.
I am sorry, you are right. It's none of my business as it's your own body.

Nel said:
I am not accusing you or even cursing you.
Earphones are bad for ears. I don't know why you lashed out like that and I still don't see what I said to make you angry.
I am sorry, you are right. It's none of my business as it's your own body.

I guess that's the disadvantage of reading and not listening, i guess i read it in a tone that sounded wrong to me and not in your own words and tone, since i don't know you very well, i get defensive as well. another shortcoming of interacting on the internet with people. (or messages on phone too.) i don't like not hearing people, some people are very easy to guess their tone by the way they write, i guess you're still a little bit of a puzzle to me.

i listen to music when i commute, and then some more when i have lunch, and then even more while i goof around on the internet once i get home

i'd say about 6 hours a day, at least, maybe 7 if i include the "wake up music" that i play while showering and having breakfast

I listen to music pretty much all day 10+ hours! I love music so much lol
Though it used to be less than 1 hour per day, I used to think it was pointless..

Back