How many times has your computer broken?

TechnicalSuwako said:
Honestly, I can't count any more.
Each time I broke it, I fixed it immediately, which is good for gaining new skills.
When I was really young, I remember I would break my computers on purpose, and then try to figure out how to fix it again on my own.
I remember shaurya messing up her os trying to install custom anime themes and each and everytime she did like fixing it but she always complained about the loading of the os and it's time

Risk said:
Only one time a very long time ago and I sent it away to get fixed and it was fine after that, never had any major issues since then that I cant fix my self.

Google would provide solutions for almost anything these days.
Did you do any computers course to gain knowledge ?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I remember shaurya messing up her os trying to install custom anime themes and each and everytime she did like fixing it but she always complained about the loading of the os and it's time

Star_Of_Hope said:

Google would provide solutions for almost anything these days.
Did you do any computers course to gain knowledge ?

I don't really know any, I've learned most of my knowledge from just being around computers for so long now.

Risk said:
I don't really know any, I've learned most of my knowledge from just being around computers for so long now.

That's great.
The people in this forum, work with softwares, computers, programming. So I was just wondering.
When I said people I meant the technical people

Risk said:

i have been around computers for years but i am always afraid of messing things up. how do you get the courage?

Back