How many Anime episodes can you power through in one day these days?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
For me, that would be like 2-3 episodes.
What about you guys? How many Anime episodes can you power through in one day these days?

Claraviolet

Staff member
[quote="gemxtria" pid='263790' dateline='1631519436']
Depends how i feel on the day. After work i can only manage one or 2 before i get too tired. At weekends depending how my mind is working i can either do 20 or 2 
I have trouble concentrating due to being diagnosed with ADD so when i'm watching Sub like i usually do, i find my mind wandering and the next thing i know i've missed an episode. But some days are better than others and i can fully concentrate for a day
[/quote]
That's cool.
I will try to watch more anime and I really need to cut-down my book reading.
[quote="Burnsy" pid='263807' dateline='1631528628']
1 per week
[/quote]

heh

ZandraJoi

If they are the standard 30 minute time slot with commercials. I can do 2. If we are having bad weather & I'm stuck inside, I up it to 4. But no more than that. Even if I like what I'm watching, I tend to get bored after awhile lol Plus I like recapping in my head what I just watched. Sometimes even going back to a part.

PGen98

I don't get much free time to watch these days, so 2 - 3 is my daily limit, but I used to be able to sit through 5 - 6 a day, which was fun.

Kaneki

We see more anime mostly on weekends.
How many episodes do you guys watch on holidays and weekends??

Claraviolet

Staff member
Oooooo wow!!😯i get tried after I watch 12 or 13 but if it is is interesting I will watch 20 or 23 eps
For story buildup, we need at least 25 episodes according to me kiddo.
I am not a fan of short anime