How long one should watch before dropping an anime according to you?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
for me at least 1 episode lol or if it's too unbearable for them, then at least 10 minutes.
what do you think? is it a fair amount of time?

I watch a few episodes to see if it catches on. Some shows have pretty meh first episodes, so it seems wrong to judge a show from one episode.

Minimum 1. I don't subscribe to the 3 episode rule because you can get a feel of the show in the first episode. I don't necessarily need a riveting plot so I'm not looking to get hooked

It depends on the genre I suppose Most I give an episode or two, but if it is a mecha anime or something I really want to enjoy, I might power the whole season before I give up.

These days I don't endure more than one episode of anime that's not to my tastes.

Ah.. mecha. Cool. Any recommendation for recent mecha series?
No, they are all terrible lol. Actually, that may not be true. I am just not caught up. I generally lag behind Anime by a few years. I am currently on Gundam Unicorn as my newest Mecha. Which I am enjoying.

No, they are all terrible lol. Actually, that may not be true. I am just not caught up. I generally lag behind Anime by a few years. I am currently on Gundam Unicorn as my newest Mecha. Which I am enjoying.
Same with me, i lag behind a lot of years lol
I see.. Gundam Unicorn huh, l'll put it in my list

Back