How long have you had your phone for?

BeautifulAngel

How long have you had your phone for? 

I've had mine for about a year and a bit. I have an LG Nexus, pretty good phone for the most part :) 

I've had my Samsung Galaxy SIII for a couple of months now. I'm extremely satisfied with it so far. :)

I got my phone in November of 2013. So, that makes it about a year and 3 months, I think. Anyway, it's a IPhone 5C and it has served me well! It's giving me problems now and the service always cuts off at random times. It's time to get a new one soon!

hansadams said:
I got my phone in November of 2013. So, that makes it about a year and 3 months, I think. Anyway, it's a IPhone 5C and it has served me well! It's giving me problems now and the service always cuts off at random times. It's time to get a new one soon!

I see.
Are you a fan of new technology?

I have my phone for about a year. I am due to get the latest Iphone so I will need to upgrade soon. Though, it is doing the Job and it is still working! I am really impressed with it!

I have a LG Optimus L90 and I've had it for about 6 months. Its been great so far, was a fairly cheap phone but has a lot of features!

I've had my Nokia Lumia for almost a year, and I'm not satisfied with it anymore. Windows Phone doesn't seem to improve in terms of apps, so I will switch to an iPhone later this year.

I bought my SAMSUNG S2 Plus NFC in 2013 and still didn't replace it with a new one because I still have it in warranty until July 2016.
Anyway, it's already the best for my needs, or to just call my friends and reply to phone calls or chat on facebook messenger or whatsapp.

Back