How does the average work?

Blackangel

why is it so slow?
does the average is for beginning of the time this forum opened?
we recently moved to a new domain and we are still using the same average?

Blackangel said:
but we changed the domain.
shouldn't it get reset for that change?
how does it work?

Change domain it doesn't reset thing from zero. Like.. a company or manufacturing, first their location is in Boston, when they move to Seattle the company is still the same, only location is different, maybe.. it's like that

Poseidon said:
Change domain it doesn't reset thing from zero. Like.. a company or manufacturing, first their location is in Boston, when they move to Seattle the company is still the same, only location is different, maybe.. it's like that
that's very disappointing.
i thought we could start over and relax a little and don't have to aim for 200 posts a day like this

Blackangel said:
that's very disappointing.
i thought we could start over and relax a little and don't have to aim for 200 posts a day like this

The only way to reset is to terminate everything and start from 0 again

Poseidon said:
The only way to reset is to terminate everything and start from 0 again
that's sad.
and they should have reset it. this is very hard. we are still at 64 after all the work

We are still using the same software.
I don't think we would able to reset the averages and that's a bad idea too

why does this have to be like this?
i don't like it and making 200 posts a day, is very difficult and it's very tiring too

Well, of everyone's is contributing, it wouldn't feel like a chore.
But unfortunately we have more stalkers than posters in MAF

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, of everyone's is contributing, it wouldn't feel like a chore.
But unfortunately we have more stalkers than posters in MAF

Why don't you start to sweep those stalkers?

Poseidon said:
they can't do it.
even some users stalk the place and they rarely post anything. i don't like it but we need to deal with it

Poseidon said:

Well, we can't do that for many reasons.
They are legitimate users and we can't force anyone to not to be here. This is a public forum after all

Blackangel said:
they can't do it.
even some users stalk the place and they rarely post anything. i don't like it but we need to deal with it

Nothing to stalk here, we're just regular boys and girls who like anime, manga and stuff like that, no hot babe or hot guy here haha.. what are they thinking

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we can't do that for many reasons.
They are legitimate users and we can't force anyone to not to be here. This is a public forum after all

Ah yes that's right.. so we must make them talk haha..

Poseidon said:
Nothing to stalk here, we're just regular boys and girls who like anime, manga and stuff like that, no hot babe or hot guy here haha.. what are they thinking

Ah yes that's right.. so we must make them talk haha..

That would take a miracle.
And we can't babysit always. They need to do it themselves and someone shouldn't force them to do something.
So let's just leave them be.

If we are making the same amount of posts per day of course the average will stay the same.

Back