How do you listen?

JennyorAlice

How do you normally listen to your music?  

I have my music on my MP3 player.  I know you can listen to music on your smart phone....but knowing my luck, I'd end up wearing the battery down on my phone from listening to my music and then my car would break down on the side of the road with no way to contact anyone from my phone.  Then what would be the purpose of having a phone if I can't use it?

Usually I'd listen instrumentals on YouTube and few downloaded songs on mobile during day and iPad at night after it is charged whole day. 
I am actually looking for a place where you get a lot of instrumentals

Nel said:
Are you a singer or do you play any istruments?

Yes, I am a bathroom singer :awesome:
No, I don't play any instruments currently but I want to learn to play Flute soon

I listen to music on YouTube, though I used to play Acoustic Guitar.

Mansi14 said:
Yes, I am a bathroom singer :awesome:
No, I don't play any instruments currently but I want to learn to play Flute soon
Will you sing a song for me? I would like to hear your voice.

You can record your voice and upload it here. Or is that a no?

Nel said:
You can record your voice and upload it here. Or is that a no?

It is a sweet little shy grandma-voiced polite no :blush:
Not now. I don't really have any means to do that xD
I mean record your voice on mobile... copy it to computer... then upload it >.> How much trouble is that <.<

Mansi14 said:
It is a sweet little shy grandma-voiced polite no :blush:
Not now. I don't really have any means to do that xD
I mean record your voice on mobile... copy it to computer... then upload it >.> How much trouble is that <.<
Record it in mobile and use.mobile to upload it . Simple

I mainly listen to music through my computer when I'm at home or when I'm driving my car I'll put on my stereo. That's when I listen to my music.

The sound system in my house, or in the car.

If I'm at the gym then through my headphones, I actually prefer listening to music through my headphones, it's more immersive in my opinion.

Yes, but what medium?  Do you listen to CDs, MP3s or stream?  I stream all my music via Spotify.  Itunes is way better, but $10 a month...

Back