How can we improve OPF?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Feel to post anything that comes to your mind.We are sorry about the maintenance.

From now on,we will try to provide anything that you might need :)

So,share your thoughts with us :D 

If you can, you can implement that MyBB theme in AMF here.............You can fix the broken images............Also, "alert" is not visible.........And its hyperlink is created twice at the top................But, I guess, all these things can be fixed if you adopt that theme over here............

MadaraUchiha said:
If you can, you can implement that MyBB theme in AMF here.............You can fix the broken images............Also, "alert" is not visible.........And its hyperlink is created twice at the top................But, I guess, all these things can be fixed if you adopt that theme over here............

I didn't get you.Aren't you using the duende theme?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well,we are improving OPF and that theme is a bit plain.

its good the way it is

Idk if u r trying new things but try not to change the theme too much 
and
I don't like very dark coloured themes like the one before
coz I feel like I am in a shady place
​this bright look i like

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well,we are improving OPF and that theme is a bit plain.
It is user-friendly, though............No loading time in many places...........

there are many things I want to suggest.....loke dtarting monthly and daily contest,rpg and changing the avatar size

I totally recommended change of avatar size,in ever forum the sizes are the same,it would be good to have different size for it

smoker said:
there are many things I want to suggest.....loke dtarting monthly and daily contest,rpg and changing the avatar size

I totally recommended change of avatar size,in ever forum the sizes are the same,it would be good to have different size for it

My biggest suggestion is focus more on topics, espcially one piece releated topics. The OP boards are dead which isn't good for a forum focused on the subject.

Demon_skeith said:
My biggest suggestion is focus more on topics, espcially one piece releated topics. The OP boards are dead which isn't good for a forum focused on the subject.

Point taken :D

It's just that we are taking a little break from one piece :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

unpleasant o_0,you sure?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Demon_skeith said:

Point taken :D

It's just that we are taking a little break from one piece :)

A forum that no longer does what it's meant to be about, ends up being a gengeral discussion forum that will end up closing before getting back on its feet. I'm seen it happen too many times.

Demon_skeith said:
A forum that no longer does what it's meant to be about, ends up being a gengeral discussion forum that will end up closing before getting back on its feet. I'm seen it happen too many times.

link?. Or just try going to User CP (or control panel or whatever it is called in your theme) -> Edit Options -> Board Style.

I think for me is not being able to defualt to the regular member group. The group that you start out when registering your member account for the first time joining the forum.
My username on the board was black, now its a shiny blue because I'm apparently in Brook's Group. It would be nice to have a feature where you can leave a group without having to contact an administrator( which I have, all 3 of them), but I'm railed right into that group. That's my biggest objection or complaint. Other than that the forum is good. Can't wait to have my old member status back.

Jupiter Zero said:
I think for me is not being able to defualt to the regular member group. The group that you start out when registering your member account for the first time joining the forum.
My username on the board was black, now its a shiny blue because I'm apparently in Brook's Group. It would be nice to have a feature where you can leave a group without having to contact an administrator( which I have, all 3 of them), but I'm railed right into that group. That's my biggest objection or complaint. Other than that the forum is good. Can't wait to have my old member status back.

Back