Hot Mother

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Haven't completed it yet but apart from the intense pg scenes it's pretty nice.I like the story but it's kind of confusing at times and also has certain pieces of comedic relief. It's a really great love story though it starts of kinda weird. It's basically about two killers from the underground world one is a girl that is searching for her kid's dad and the other is the dad..none of them knows the other and so when they come face to face don't know that they are right in front of each other. Trying not to give to many details in case anyone does want to check it out..it's a bit rated pg as I said but it's got some action and romance and everything else to make it pretty good.
@angel you might like this..it's straight though

224d99.jpg-posterend3

is it a long manga?
i haven't heard of it but i will give it a try. they engaged in something intimate but don't know each other?
they must have been drunk

Angel said:
is it a long manga?
i haven't heard of it but i will give it a try. they engaged in something intimate but don't know each other?
they must have been drunk

It is a bit long..133 chapters i think
I'm almost done with it though
The girl was drugged by her aunt so she didn't see him properly
See the thing I don't get is he was perfectly fine so how the heck does he not know her
:huh1:

blackrose said:
It is a bit long..133 chapters i think
I'm almost done with it though
The girl was drugged by her aunt so she didn't see him properly
See the thing I don't get is he was perfectly fine so how the heck does he not know her
:huh1:

sometimes authors are dumb.
they would think that they created everything perfectly but it's full of plot holes. they would come up with bad light, or something else to cover things up

Angel said:
sometimes authors are dumb.
they would think that they created everything perfectly but it's full of plot holes. they would come up with bad light, or something else to cover things up

Yeah I guess but apart from a few hiccups I really enjoyed this manga..wish there was another piece to it

Back