Horror anime series

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Which is your favorite horror anime? Tell us a little bit about it (what is the plot? why do you like it? etc. ).

I've only watched Hellsing Ultimate and Another.........The former was crappy, in my opinion, and the latter was kind of good.........I have Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki and Shiki in my watch list...........

School days and boku no pico are horror? Lol wut? Even hellsing and mirrai nikki aren't really horror.

BurnsyCEO said:
School days and boku no pico are horror? Lol wut? Even hellsing and mirrai nikki aren't really horror.

those are gore bro.
how come vampires are not horror, my man?

Sebastian said:
BurnsyCEO said:

those are gore bro.
Have you watched boku no pico?
By your logic twilight is a horror.

BurnsyCEO said:

isn't twillight horror?
it may be a romance movie, but it has vampires in it and their action and habits are close to a horror movie.
are you afraid of horror anime? just want to know :cheers:

BurnsyCEO said:
Sebastian said:
BurnsyCEO said:

those are gore bro.
Twilight is a romantic drama with supernatural elements that bring it close to the thriller and horror realms, but it's not actually horror.

And Boku No Pico was probably included in that list for humorous effect. It's such a bad anime that it's considered 'horror'...

i enjoy horror anime series but i don't watch it much. if i am having a good day, then i watch them if it's not, then it would just make me sad.

Back