Horimiya

Ace

Manga Name: Horimiya

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank #80

Chapters: 104

Genres: School Life, Romance, Comedy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Kyouko Hori is a model student in school with excellent grades and a friendly personality. However, she hides another side of her because at home, she’s the only one to do chores and take care of her younger brother.

One day, she runs into her classmate Izumi Miyamura while picking up her brother. In school, Miyamura has a gloomy otaku look, but outside, he’s friendly and sports nine piercings and even a tattoo! When they discover each other’s hidden sides, what kind of secret relationship will they develop?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: I think the character development and the storyline is fantastic. The art is wonderful, the story doesn't feel slow or too fast. it's set it's own pace.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
N/A

[/align]​

interesting romance story.
i think i will add it to my list. i don't read straight romance anymore but this is good and i like the story

Blackangel said:
interesting romance story.
i think i will add it to my list. i don't read straight romance anymore but this is good and i like the story

I'm glad you'll give it a chance! If it doesn't fit your tastes after a bit don't worry too much about putting it down, people have their own preferences after all.

Ace said:
I'm glad you'll give it a chance! If it doesn't fit your tastes after a bit don't worry too much about putting it down, people have their own preferences after all.
thank you.
i will read it next weekend and let us know what i think of it

This is probably one of my favorite slice of life/romance mangas that I ever read and I do read a lot of them! The story is great even tho it is basic it just sucks you in, artwork is perfect, and what can I say, most of the side characters are just lovable.

I'm not that into romance genre. But the story still looks good to me. Nice you have loved this one.

Such good reviews! I will need to check this out. Even on Amazon this is getting tons of great reviews! I could use a little lightness, love, and comedy in my life. From a glance this is one of those slow burn type stories, which I absolutely adore. Thanks for the recommendation!

Back