holla fellas

shady

Hey guys!!

my name is shady and i'm from india.

I'm not a anime fan till last month,recently my @smoker suggested me some anime and now i'm in love with them <3.

it's nice meeting you all :).

Welcome to the forum~
Hope you enjoy your stay like how I'm enjoying mine~
Nice to meet you ^_^.

Hello shady!
I am a newbie just like you.
hope to get along well, with you

Is he/she your close friend?
I don't know anyone around where i love, who love anime :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
What is this death parade about?

Well, its based on the premise of heaven and hell. If someone goes to heaven it means that their soul will be reincarnated, and if they go to hell, their soul will be sent to void. Some people who die, however, arrive at the Quindecim after their death without being aware of the fact that they are dead. The bartender at Quindecim, named as Decim challenges those people with deadly games. He reveals their true nature so that he can judge whether they should go in void or be reincarnated.

Its pretty psychological and short. Its pretty much based on the concept of death like how its name suggests. There are flaws, no doubt, but its still enjoyable. I would definitely rank it above Death Note. Not as high as Code Geass though.

If you're going to watch it, be ready to watch one of the best openings (=

Hello.......Welcome to AMF............Feel free to discuss any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew..................You can post your reply here:

http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=150

Back