Higurashi : When they cry

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Since no one haven't write a review then i'll do it

To put it simply.. Higurashi is a good series. Don't get fooled by the cute character design and sunny happy sunshine mood in episode 1, this series is become darker later

The story of Higurashi is simple, it's about mysterious killings, legacy of mountain God and leading families, somekind of socio-political thingy on the village, and.. insanity, nothing too serious but enjoyable. Something to take note about watching Higurashi is they have non-linear storyline, so it's confusing at first, but just enjoy it and you'll be fine haha..

The characters are good. Despite their innocent and cute appearance, they have somekind depth so it won't be boring watching them, and some of them can be pretty dari

Talk about their flaws.. nothing much i can see about it except for the confusing storyline at first, and.. some arcs are not that interesting, personally i love the first arc, Rena arc and Shion-Mion arc. Oh yes, i'm not sure if this consider as flaws but there are few brutal violence on this series, i enjoy them though haha..

So overall.. if you haven't watch Higurashi when they cry, add it to your list, it's pretty entertaining

Back