Hi

zidecisu

Hi! I’m Julia, 23 years old.

Anime has always sparked my interest, but only recently I seriously got into it. At this point I’m open to anything really, so if you’ve got any recommendations, feel free to let me know!

Besides watching anime, my hobbies include playing video games (I am the worst player tho), reading and drawing.

Please don’t hesitate to send me a friend request, I’d love to make some friends!

Hey there. It's a small community here but you'll fit right in. Want kind of shows have you watched and stuff have you played?

i really hope you will come back julia
and i really need new friends in maf. tag me when you get here.

Ya-ho-! Nice to meet you Julia.

Welcome to My Anime Forum (and the world of anime)! This season (Winter 2021) is full of good anime!

I'm sure you're not thaaaat bad at video games; I've been told I'm terrible at MMOs before because I prioritize side questing over the main story quest, oops, but there's literally no wrong way to play.

I'll do just that (send over a friend request), and you're in the right place, posting in the forums is a good way to make friends!

JinseiKamiJestie said:
Ya-ho-! Nice to meet you Julia.

Welcome to My Anime Forum (and the world of anime)! This season (Winter 2021) is full of good anime!

I'm sure you're not thaaaat bad at video games; I've been told I'm terrible at MMOs before because I prioritize side questing over the main story quest, oops, but there's literally no wrong way to play.

I'll do just that (send over a friend request), and you're in the right place, posting in the forums is a good way to make friends!

oh wow cool
and what anime are you looking forward too? and i will send you a friend request

Hi man.
It's nice to see people here and we love talking about anime. Welcome aboard mate :cheers:

Blackangel said:
oh wow cool
and what anime are you looking forward too? and i will send you a friend request

This season's (Winter 2021) anime that I look forward to watching each week the most are Horimiya and So I'm a Spider, So What?. I just got your request and accepted it!

JinseiKamiJestie said:
This season's (Winter 2021) anime that I look forward to watching each week the most are Horimiya and So I'm a Spider, So What?. I just got your request and accepted it!

thanks and may i know what to call you, j?
is j fine? that's cool. and i am planning to watch so i's a spider and the title is so weird lol. how would you rate it, j?

You can call any variation of JinseiKamiJestie (Jinsei, Jin, Kami-sama, Jestie), J is fine too!
Haha, it's not the weirdest title I've heard (Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon comes to mind). What rating scale are we using?

JinseiKamiJestie said:
You can call any variation of JinseiKamiJestie (Jinsei, Jin, Kami-sama, Jestie), J is fine too!
Haha, it's not the weirdest title I've heard (Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon comes to mind). What rating scale are we using?
that's cool wow
then i will stick with j lol. and i think it's cool . wow never heard of that title.

Back