Hi

Yoshida

I am from Philippines and I like watching anime more than reading manga. I am hoping to make some good friend here. If you want to ask me anything, you can ask me

Yoshida said:
Thank you and posting 500 posts will take forever and this is unfair to ask of people

Well I think its a bit unfair if you get to advertise with out giving anything to the community guess this just helps with people who come here just to advertise.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hello, welcome to AMF. What's your favourite anime?
Thank you. My favorite anime is tonari no kaibutsukun
Risk said:
Well I think its a bit unfair if you get to advertise with out giving anything to the community guess this just helps with people who come here just to advertise.

I can understand the and 10 posts should be good enough for that

Yoshida said:

Aah My Little Monster I see cool.
And 10 posts can be made in 15 minutes, so people can finish that, advertise their forum and leave. Besides if people want to advertise they have other forums.

Yoshida said:

I make 10 posts a day and if it can be done in a day that is not enough for free advertising, you have to prove you're apart of the community and not just here for your own benefit.

Welcome to AMF, Yoshida :D
It wouldn't take long to reach that count and you could advertise about your stuff later

Welcome to AMF man.
You couldn't always think about advertising man. Think about how much you could talk to fellow anime fans

MadaraUchiha said:
Aah My Little Monster I see cool.
And 10 posts can be made in 15 minutes, so people can finish that, advertise their forum and leave. Besides if people want to advertise they have other forums.
Thank you and it takes more than 15 minutes to make those posts. I planned to be here and I just want to advertise my YouTube channel and not my personal website or forum
Risk said:
I make 10 posts a day and if it can be done in a day that is not enough for free advertising, you have to prove you're apart of the community and not just here for your own benefit.

I am not here to advertise my own website.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Welcome to AMF, Yoshida :D
It wouldn't take long to reach that count and you could advertise about your stuff later
Thank you
Nameless said:
Welcome to AMF man.
You couldn't always think about advertising man. Think about how much you could talk to fellow anime fans
Thank you and it takes a long time

Yoshida said:
Thank you and it takes more than 15 minutes to make those posts. I planned to be here and I just want to advertise my YouTube channel and not my personal website or forum

I am not here to advertise my own website.

Thank you
Thank you and it takes a long time

I see, it just looked like that since you seemed kinda persistent on the advertisement section.

Risk said:
I see, it just looked like that since you seemed kinda persistent on the advertisement section.

I thought the same too man but in YouTube, how can they link back man?
Is it even allowed to have a link of YouTube channel in that section?

Nameless said:
I thought the same too man but in YouTube, how can they link back man?
Is it even allowed to have a link of YouTube channel in that section?

I guess it could be mentioned in videos or the video description but I doubt they would be making deals with a guy who just joined.

Risk said:
I guess it could be mentioned in videos or the video description but I doubt they would be making deals with a guy who just joined.

I never knew of all those rules man but they make sense and not anyone can post links.
It could do this forum good if he/she mentions it in a video.

Yoshida said:

Well contact @Star_Of_Hope for that.
And there are hundreds of discussion worthy threads so you kinda can you know.

MadaraUchiha said:

Thank you and I will ask him/her. Not all the discussion worthy threads be popular and I don't like who wins this threads.

MadaraUchiha said:

MadaraUchiha said:

I am not familiar with YouTube other social media at all.
I am not so sure how they can help us, to be honest

Back