Hi Everyone.

manga1977

Hi everyone! I am new here to this forum. I am a busy cad technician at my job and an anime fan on the weekend. Currently watching Inuyasha Final Act and Slayers. How are you all doing?

Hi manga1977 nice to meet you. I'm more into manga than anime but I do watch them occasionally. Thanks for joining us and feel free to ask if you need anything :)
Hope you like it here

Hi manga1977!
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. It's a pleasure to have you here. Slayers and Inuyasha are really good anime

I do like manga more than anime too. Especially fun to draw my favorite characters. Favorite anime would include Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, and Sailor Moon. First anime was Voltron, Thundercats, and Robotech. Toonami was an awesome introduction to anime. Bleach is good too. and One Piece. I like a group of characters and each having different abilities. I don't watch but Freezing manga is also good. Each girl has a different weapon and different techniques. Fairy Tail another one with different types of magic. As you can see its hard to nail down a favorite. What are your favorites in anime and manga?

manga1977 said:
I do like manga more than anime too. Especially fun to draw my favorite characters. Favorite anime would include Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, and Sailor Moon. First anime was Voltron, Thundercats, and Robotech. Toonami was an awesome introduction to anime. Bleach is good too. and One Piece. I like a group of characters and each having different abilities. I don't watch but Freezing manga is also good. Each girl has a different weapon and different techniques. Fairy Tail another one with different types of magic. As you can see its hard to nail down a favorite. What are your favorites in anime and manga?
hi manga1977
my favorite anime is sekai ichi hatsukoi and favorite manga is totally captivated. i am into bl more.
do you have any favorites genres?

manga1977 said:
What are your favorites in anime and manga?
My favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Although I do like One Piece a lot I'm currently watching it every week, Bleach I've put on hold after the Soul Society arc but I loved whatever I watched. Fairy Tail is the definition of an average shounen anime for me but I'm watching it as well every week, the on-going final series that is. I don't read manga.

@BlackAngel I love shounen and bishoujo. Especially with romance like Sailor Moon and Rurouni Kenshin.

@MadaraUchiha Fullmetal Brotherhood was awesome. I used to watch on adult swim after the original Full Metal Alchemist series. I have the manga too. Loved when Alphonse was called the full metal alchemist and Edward was called short. The ps2 games were good too especially Crimson Elixer. It was fully voiced.

manga1977 said:
@BlackAngel I love shounen and bishoujo. Especially with romance like Sailor Moon and Rurouni Kenshin.

@MadaraUchiha Fullmetal Brotherhood was awesome. I used to watch on adult swim after the original Full Metal Alchemist series. I have the manga too. Loved when Alphonse was called the full metal alchemist and Edward was called short. The ps2 games were good too especially Crimson Elixer. It was fully voiced.

You know.. our girls here dislike Sailor Moon haha..

manga1977 said:

that sounds cool.
i used to like romance but not anymore. if you like romance and not the harem, you might like inuyasha too

@BlackAngel I love that series. Inuyasha stands as one of my personal favorite manga. Watching the actual Final Act to see how the anime compares. Harem is good too. Tenchi Muyo handled it beautifully with Ayeka and Ryoko always fighting over Tenchi.

manga1977 said:
@BlackAngel I love that series. Inuyasha stands as one of my personal favorite manga. Watching the actual Final Act to see how the anime compares. Harem is good too. Tenchi Muyo handled it beautifully with Ayeka and Ryoko always fighting over Tenchi.
that's good to know.
manga1977, under every post there is a quotation mark to reply to someone.
plus mark would quote the posts in quick reply, and after scrolling to the bottom, you can quote them in the reply box and reply to them. quoting every time must have been hard on you.
i didn't like clannad. everyone fell for mc and it doesn't have a happy ending.

Blackangel said:
that's good to know.
manga1977, under every post there is a quotation mark to reply to someone.
plus mark would quote the posts in quick reply, and after scrolling to the bottom, you can quote them in the reply box and reply to them. quoting every time must have been hard on you.
i didn't like clannad. everyone fell for mc and it doesn't have a happy ending.
Don't know of that anime. I do enjoy happy ends. It's hard to see sad ending. Voltron Legendary Defender, Death Note, Scyred, Blue Gender. Though the manga of Scryed had a positive ending. I like the anime too but too many died it was hard to watch.

manga1977 said:
Don't know of that anime. I do enjoy happy ends. It's hard to see sad ending. Voltron Legendary Defender, Death Note, Scyred, Blue Gender. Though the manga of Scryed had a positive ending. I like the anime too but too many died it was hard to watch.
me too.
i like sad beginnings and happy endings.
it tells something about life. i didn't think death note had a sad ending. did you like light?

Blackangel said:
me too.
i like sad beginnings and happy endings.
it tells something about life. i didn't think death note had a sad ending. did you like light?
He was a monster even not caring about his dad or anyone other than himself. Spoiler: ( I continued watching to see him kill "L" but then he was hounded by "N" and "M" They teamed up to bring him down. Sad was that the musician girl was so into Light that without him she just killed herself. A lot of people died for him and it did not matter one bit to him) I would probably not watch it again. Blue Gender started out very sad and nearly hopeless but did have a happy end still. It did keep me interested though. I had to keep watching to see how things were going to end.

manga1977 said:
He was a monster even not caring about his dad or anyone other than himself. Spoiler: ( I continued watching to see him kill "L" but then he was hounded by "N" and "M" They teamed up to bring him down. Sad was that the musician girl was so into Light that without him she just killed herself. A lot of people died for him and it did not matter one bit to him) I would probably not watch it again. Blue Gender started out very sad and nearly hopeless but did have a happy end still. It did keep me interested though. I had to keep watching to see how things were going to end.
we have a spoiler tag i think
hidden
and i agree with you. they were able to take him down in the end. i would consider that a happy ending. i will check the blue gender. have you watched hell girl?

Blackangel said:
we have a spoiler tag i think
hidden
No not yet though I saw both Hellboy Movies. My favorite was the Blood and Iron one. I like that they fight as a team and have unique abilities.

manga1977 said:
No not yet though I saw both Hellboy Movies. My favorite was the Blood and Iron one. I like that they fight as a team and have unique abilities.
hell girl is anime but hell boy isn't.
and i remember hell boy too. hell girl, jigoku shoujo is good. watch it and if you like to read, there is manga for it too

Blackangel said:
hell girl is anime but hell boy isn't.
and i remember hell boy too. hell girl, jigoku shoujo is good. watch it and if you like to read, there is manga for it too

Back