Hey to all??

hawkeye_mihawk

Hey all
Well well  looks like some people missed me :blush:

To all those who don't know me,well I'm Hawkeye an old user of this site.i think I'm a member here since the start of this forum.Its nice to meet you guys.

I don't want to say I'm back,I will only say that I'll be active from time to time.

P.S I know I'm bad with English and Im planning on improving.

Wow.. Welcome back kiddo.
How long has it been? An year or two? You are always welcome here and it's fine if you pop up once in a while :p

hawkeye_mihawk said:
Thanks all ;)
I thinks it's been more than a year since I'm online.need to catch up with most of the people soon.

i remember you and it's good to have you back.
have you been watching or reading anything interesting at all?

Angel said:
i remember you and it's good to have you back.
have you been watching or reading anything interesting at all?

Mostly Chinese and Korean novels.they got me hooked up,been reading them for more than year now.

Watching anime is boring for me.Anime like one piece where the story just goes on forever is really irritating.when you think story is getting interesting it just takes a weird turn and leave at a cliffhanger.

hawkeye_mihawk said:
Mostly Chinese and Korean novels.they got me hooked up,been reading them for more than year now.

Watching anime is boring for me.Anime like one piece where the story just goes on forever is really irritating.when you think story is getting interesting it just takes a weird turn and leave at a cliffhanger.

what kind of stories do you read? there are drama that you might like and do you prefer to read than watch?
after watching so much, you wouldn't want to leave it up like that.
are you watching aot?

Angel said:
what kind of stories do you read? there are drama that you might like and do you prefer to read than watch?
after watching so much, you wouldn't want to leave it up like that.
are you watching aot?

thank you and i will read them.
if they are long i might not pick them very soon but i will try to read them

Back