Hey there! ?

Cumulus

Hey there everyone!

Cumulus here from the UK - it's great to be here :) Looking forward to some great discussions!

I'm a bit of a Anime & Manga newbie - So any suggestions of where to begin?

Hey! Nice to see another UK resident! My favourite manga is Akame Ga Kill so i'd always say watch / read that! The story in the anime is different to the Manga so it adds to the excitement. Give it a look and see what you think

Welcome! Always cool to see more people finding their way to anime! How did you find the forum? I don't even remember how I did, so yeah. XD

HannahCN said:
Welcome! Always cool to see more people finding their way to anime! How did you find the forum? I don't even remember how I did, so yeah. XD

lol for real?
this is not a big forum but if you are looking for a manga forum, then it's very easy to find

Blackangel said:
lol for real?
this is not a big forum but if you are looking for a manga forum, then it's very easy to find

Oh right. I found it when looking for info on the Bloom Into You manga.

HannahCN said:
Oh right. I found it when looking for info on the Bloom Into You manga.

that's cool lol
usually people come here for manga and we don't get many people who are looking for anime discussions lol

Hi Cumulus
Welcome to My anime forum. It's good to see new members here. What do you prefer in general? Action or drama or fantasy?

it's sad that none of the newbies dropped by again
next time, let's try even harder to make sure that they will come back always.

Blackangel said:
it's sad that none of the newbies dropped by again
next time, let's try even harder to make sure that they will come back always.
They may do, might just be busy or they'll wake up one day and remember they signed up and see what's happening on here

Back