welcome bro.
so many itachi fans in here xD

Welcome to OPF! Little leaf :p
I am the Itachi-sama...so I refuse to call you as "Itachi" :p
Anyway, check out the group promotions and please join us marines *-*

Itachioftheleaf said:
lol that sounds pretty influencing but sorry i'll stick with my word >_<

Thanks a lot.

It's just that we don't have enough man power. That's the reason why the role play is really inactive and we can't challenge them :(

Hey! ^^/

Welcome aboard  :cheers: Join our pirate crew  :full:

@Star_Of_Hope I do mind  :mad: 

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's just that we don't have enough man power. That's the reason why the role play is really inactive and we can't challenge them :(

Why in the world can't I quote someone :mad:

Star_Of_Hope said:
Itachioftheleaf said:
lol that sounds pretty influencing but sorry i'll stick with my word >_<

Thanks a lot.

You see shaurya-sempai does mind...lol
Well One piece is all about pirates so pirates should win xD

Itachioftheleaf said:

But we marines are the true protectors of Justice.
So, join us :D

You don't really mind. After all you have madara, smoker, mansi...and other strong members in your crew :(
You mean tagging?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Itachioftheleaf said:

But we marines are the true protectors of Justice.
So, join us :D

You don't really mind. After all you have madara, smoker, mansi...and other strong members in your crew :(
You mean tagging?

Itachioftheleaf said:
Mansi14 said:
We have one more crew member! yey! :cheers:
Welcome to OPF!
You can ask to join us here: http://onepieceforum.net/Thread-We-re-the-Silver-Wing-Pirates?pid=43839#pid43839

There used to be this black pearl....None of them are active anymore....Guess the mermaids got 'em...
So currently, yes, we are the only pirate crew.
If you want you can go ahead and take the initiative of starting a crew :D
But I think you should wait and take some more members on your side if you want to start a crew. Or just simply join us :)

Mansi14 said:
Itachioftheleaf said:
Mansi14 said:
We have one more crew member! yey! :cheers:
Welcome to OPF!
You can ask to join us here: http://onepieceforum.net/Thread-We-re-the-Silver-Wing-Pirates?pid=43839#pid43839

There used to be this black pearl....None of them are active anymore....Guess the mermaids got 'em...
So currently, yes, we are the only pirate crew.
If you want you can go ahead and take the initiative of starting a crew :D
But I think you should wait and take some more members on your side if you want to start a crew. Or just simply join us :)

Maybe if i am alone i can be like Mihawk :3
Just thinking about that makes me supppppppper happy...lol

What are my chances of survival if i am alone ? Will i loose everytime ?

Itachioftheleaf said:
Maybe if i am alone i can be like Mihawk :3
Just thinking about that makes me supppppppper happy...lol

What are my chances of survival if i am alone ? Will i loose everytime ?
If you are active posting more than 20 posts a day... then after 5 months or so, your level of expertise will increase(they are the blue, red and green activity bars) and you can take down good number of people even alone.
Your survival rate will increase that way.
Hope that information helps you a little.

Well, we didn't have choice.
Everything has a dark side. Even you pirates steal from innocent citizens. Compared to that, our dark side isn't that big :D
Fujitora...isn't he fighting for justice? What made you hate him Itachoftheleaf?
yes they are strong. In this OPF, power depends on the power level bars you find in your posts(red,blue,green bars). These bars increase with your activity. If you post more threads and posts, your power will increase automatically. That's how the system works. So far, I am the strongest person in this forum :D

Tagging is like mentioning a person. You do know that people get alerts when they are quoted or when someone replies to their thread right?
Likewise if you tag someone ( @Username. Example: @Itachioftheleaf ) you will get a PM and an alert.
this works when you want someone to know about a thread.
Sometimes, it doesn't work. Clara is working on various stuff and she is busy. So, for now, we will have to hope that it works each and every time.

You can always create one. No one will stop you :D
If you don't know clara's principles...then...we give equal rights to everyone :D
If you post 5000 posts in this forum, you can even have your own office just like us staff.
Warnings and bans are not given for meaningless stuff. Only when someone harasses some other person, we will come into picture. Also, we need to keep the spammers in check :(
There you have it :D

Back