Hey all

Risk

Hey everyone. New here thought it would be weird if I just randomly started posting with out introducing my self. I've only been watching for a little over a year now and even read some manga but pretty rarely. This looks like a nice community, nice to meet you all!

Hello Risk
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.
We are glad to have you here. Who is that character in your avatar?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Hello Risk
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.
We are glad to have you here. Who is that character in your avatar?

It is Tomoko from Watamote

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's good to know.
Not any of us here are manga readers. We always watch anime.

Well I mainly only read manga from an anime that will no longer continue if I enjoyed it a lot or manga that doesn't have an anime adaptation. I also tend to stay away from manga that is still being made since with manga they release chapters monthly and not weekly.

Oh....a newbie O.O
Yokoso, AMF se.
Hajimimaste, claraviolet desu. Atashi no ichiban, tsiki na character, itachi desu.  atashi itachi desu ^^

I don't like reading much myself and the only manga I have read is vampire knight.
welcome

Welcome to the forum.
The only manga I've read is Naruto. I caught up to it, and started reading the manga, every week till it got over.
A few days back I started Tokyo Ghoul manga. Finished Volume 1. Wasn't a big fan of season 2, and fans told me the manga is great.
What's your favourite anime and manga?

MadaraUchiha said:
Welcome to the forum.
The only manga I've read is Naruto. I caught up to it, and started reading the manga, every week till it got over.
A few days back I started Tokyo Ghoul manga. Finished Volume 1. Wasn't a big fan of season 2, and fans told me the manga is great.
What's your favourite anime and manga?

Yeah the most recent season barely covered anything, I mean it took a few episodes for anything to happen and there was a lot of episodes that were just non stop talking the entire time. I really hope the next season gets a little bit of a move on.

Hi and thanks!

Risk said:
Yeah the most recent season barely covered anything, I mean it took a few episodes for anything to happen and there was a lot of episodes that were just non stop talking the entire time. I really hope the next season gets a little bit of a move on.

Hi and thanks!

Pleased to meet you, Risk.
What anime have you liked from the few you have watched?
Which ones did you have to continue with the manga? :eek:

Anso very curious on how did you find AMF.

I hope you likebit in here.

Kaynil said:
Pleased to meet you, Risk.
What anime have you liked from the few you have watched?
Which ones did you have to continue with the manga? :eek:

Anso very curious on how did you find AMF.

I hope you likebit in here.

I've read a few manga but the only ones I read are manga with out an anime adaptation and manga for animes that aren't getting a next season or if I really like it ill just read it if the next season is far away. I've done this for Attack on Titan since the newer season was going too slow for my liking and deadman wonderland since it ended with out ever getting a second season.

I don't remember the exact website I found AMF but it had a big list of forums and I went to check this one out and liked it.

I just wanted you to know that to change your username, you have to spend forum currency. For every post and thread, that you post, you will get forum currency.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I just wanted you to know that to change your username, you have to spend forum currency. For every post and thread, that you post, you will get forum currency.

Where can I check how much I have?

Back