Hey Again..............

KonahaANBU said:
then just email my old data.................
That is not possible either :bow: They've taken the old website down and we need to upgrade it to be able to see any of the data. Their hosting is bad and we have no intentions of upgrading the website. So sorry :lost1:

Shaurya said:
That is not possible either :bow: They've taken the old website down and we need to upgrade it to be able to see any of the data. Their hosting is bad and we have no intentions of upgrading the website. So sorry :lost1:

You should have told us that before so instead of spending time I should have done something better

KonahaANBU said:
You should have told us that before so instead of spending time I should have done something better
We didn't know that either T.T
We spent a lot of time developing the old website too :lost:

Shaurya said:
We didn't know that either T.T
We spent a lot of time developing the old website too :lost:

The old one is almost same as the new one..........just cool & remember-able url nothing else

KonahaANBU said:
The old one is almost same as the new one..........just cool & remember-able url nothing else
Even if the two websites do look alike, they are different. The previous website is hosted by 000webhost and the new website is being hosted by GoDaddy. They maintain separate databases. We had to do all the work all over again when we changed the hosting service.

Hola! Welcome newbie...Just try to make some comments from here on in.And they will stay here like forever :lalala:

Claraviolet said:
Hola! Welcome newbie...Just try to make some comments from here on in.And they will stay here like forever :lalala:
Thnks..............

Hope nothing happens to this site :listening:

KonahaANBU said:
Tyrant said:

No prob.......

btw whats the name of the font you used to design your signature

I really don't remember. I made this render a long time ago with many other artworks and I'm sure I don't have that font with me right now...just the output file. You can always check sites like Fontspace for much better fonts than this one.

Tyrant said:
I really don't remember. I made this render a long time ago with many other artworks and I'm sure I don't have that font with me right now...just the output file. You can always check sites like Fontspace for much better fonts than this one.

Its too much work to look for a specific font in a whole font website.........
I think I'll pass

KonahaANBU said:
Tyrant said:

Its too much work to look for a specific font in a whole font website.........
I think I'll pass

Alright then

dinaoreey said:
Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes She has often the main attraction exactly where she will go.. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Simple, straightforward, and practical ,we have been all set for the open place with the michael kors handbags on sale front door department ..

Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl His Magnificence the full with no tiniest delay decided sword airborne dirt and dust request ,then hesitated ,extra: our nation full week and also the Qin Kingdom however significantly aside ,and also desire and also the Qin Country took over as the little league ,you should also pressed towards the Qin Business king to share our massive week in tiongkok .. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium The Dawgs Manufacturer is known across the erina kors skorpios hobo planet due to the functional ease and comfort and this may be used another michael kors canada outlet stage ahead to feature a distinctive line of fashion boots..

Cheap Kevin Durant 5 Basketball Shoes These cool shoes or boots website link style and comfort from the Sand wedge High heel Decorated Style Start.. KD Shoes In relation to elegant designer luggage, amidst oftentimes the most popular may be the Gucci tote..

Kevin Durant Shoes 2014 For the reason that a Gucci tote is supposed magnificently.. Babyliss Pro Right here is the most amazing and shock-impressive leg substantial boot styles from Jessica Simpson to fill a women dream with splendor..

Find The Insiders Info Around Sneakers Before You're Too Late
My Favorite Idiot's Strategies For Shoes Described
Rumors, Lies In Addition To The Sports Shoes
Get This Scoop On The Sneakers Before You Are Too Late
and now my greetings thread become an advertising one...........

Back