Hey! :3

Gray

Hey guys! I'm Gray. I'm not all that good at writing these introduction threads, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm a 17 year old anime/manga addict and One Piece has been one of my top three anime since I started watching it a few years ago. I started reading the manga a year or two ago and I love reading each new chapter every week. :3

Anyways, I think that's short enough, haha. I'm new here so please welcome me to your community. ^_^

I'll see y'all around~

Hello gray!
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. You made a good introduction thread there. Who is your favorite character, so far?

Hello.......Welcome to OPF............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew..................You can post your reply here:

http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=150

MadaraUchiha said:
Hello.......Welcome to OPF............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew..................You can post your reply here:

You should change your welcome post, from time to time madara :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

You should change your welcome post, from time to time madara :D
When I have time, that is.........

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Are you really that busy?
Isn't it your break time?
You are about to enter a graduate program after all.

Already started...........On 15th of this month.......Hectic schedule......Will try to be as active as possible, though...........

Hey! ^^/

Welcome to AMF! Hope you have lots of fun here =)
You said One Piece is one of your top three anime. What are the other two?

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Already started...........On 15th of this month.......Hectic schedule......Will try to be as active as possible, though...........

That's great MadaraUchiha. You are really a great asset to amf

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That's great MadaraUchiha. You are really a great asset to amf
Thank you.........

Back