Help with .cpd file

Staryou

good community wanted to request your help recently I bought some "Manga H" from a Japanese page and they sent them to me with .cpd extension I tried to use coreldraw and adobe robohelp but they did not work if someone knows how to open these types of files please help

Star_Of_Hope said:
https://www.fileviewpro.com/en/file-extension-cpd/
That might help.
I never heard of that extension before now
hello if I already checked those pages and downloaded that program but it did not work anyway thanks

Blackangel said:
i never knew
and you shouldn't trust since manga files satoryou and let me know the manga name
Hello if I already checked most of the programs that only open that type of extension but none of them gave results. The name of the manga is shimako tsuma no haha, a Hentai manga.

If you know anything about this type of file please let me know

Staryou said:
hello if I already checked those pages and downloaded that program but it did not work anyway thanks

Hello if I already checked most of the programs that only open that type of extension but none of them gave results. The name of the manga is shimako tsuma no haha, a Hentai manga.

If you know anything about this type of file please let me know

i don't know
and you can directly stream it and it's completely free. try to search it online

Not sure what hentai you bought, but it's a part of Corel PrintOffice, a discontiuned program. Will most likely need to find a torrent to grab the program.

Demon_skeith said:
Not sure what hentai you bought, but it's a part of Corel PrintOffice, a discontiuned program. Will most likely need to find a torrent to grab the program.

Back