Help to find the name of manga

Milo Kanway

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello everyone,[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm newbie, nice to meet you![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]name of manga[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]2 picture below[/font]

attachment.php

attachment.php

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thank you so much![/font]

Burnsy said:
Based on this it seems to be original artwork not a managa. https://grapee.jp/en/150561

But this image is giving me some serious The Promised Neverland Vibes. Watch/Read that if you're looking for something of the sort.

then i am right.
i thought that it could be promised never land but i never thought there is someone with long red hair. lol

It looks like some sort of the japanese tv series where the school students die one after another solving puzzles. I remember that series has live action content and not manga. So I assume this is more or less fan art.

Back