Hellstar Remina

Silver_Fox

Banned
Hm... First of all, this manga is not actually horror, but more like sci-fi and action. Well Junji Ito have totally different idea on this manga

Okay so this manga is about apocalypse. See? Apocalypse, sci-fi, action, looks like Ito sensei try to do something out of his box. The story is about earth that face immediate danger from crashing with another planet, so you can expect element of physics here like outer space, gravity and stuff

The idea is good, the main story is also good but Ito sensei bit rely too much miracle factor here so it's bit lame. But overall like i said the story is good, it have Holywood's sci-fi vibe

Not many characters involved on this manga, but they are interesting, there is jerk, there is creep and also our main character Remina! Well to be honest nothing too special about Remina, she's just ordinary girl who getting scared and helplessly run for her life here and there almost all the time, poor girl i feel sorry for her

So the conclusion is.. this is an interesting manga, a good one actually, you should read it when you have free time

she only runs around?
how would that help in saving the earth? but i3 think that's what most people would do after knowing they are going to die

Blackangel said:
she only runs around?
how would that help in saving the earth? but i3 think that's what most people would do after knowing they are going to die

She's only 16 years old, what can she do? She was so scared, she was hunted and tortured by people

Poseidon said:
She's only 16 years old, what can she do? She was so scared, she was hunted and tortured by people
yun from akatsuki no yona is only 15 years. but he knows what he is going through.
he wouldn't run around

Blackangel said:
you might be right.
but i don't like the damsel in distress act which can be very extreme.

It can't be help haha.. i like that kind of girl though, i'm not picky as long as they look cute

Poseidon said:
It can't be help haha.. i like that kind of girl though, i'm not picky as long as they look cute
looks aren't everything.
i would get mad if a guy can't do anything but looks hot

they will drive you crazy.
let's say if you can have yui from k on, do you think you can put up with her?

Wow. I like such kinda stuff a lot. Planet, stars, journey to moon. I am surely gonna read it now

Back