Hello!

PGen98

Hi all,

My name is Chris, or PGen98, I'm 33 years old and I'm originally from Bolton, England, though presently living in Phoenix, Arizona.  I've been an anime fan for decades at this point, with my introduction coming in the form of DragonBall Z, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor and yes, the original Pokemon anime.  Outside of anime I'm an avid video game collector and reader in whatever free time I do get.  Currently I'm also serving as a full time caregiver to my mother who has dementia, a job I acquired after quitting my last job as a Java programmer to look after her.  That's about all there is to know about me, I look forward to interacting with you all and talking about anime :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hey and welcome! What does a video game collector do? Collect old game cartridges and systems? Do you have anything like a MAL you wanna share?

Ay man welcome. Respect for taking care of your mother. <3 What games you collect? Any specific genre?

Awesome, hi there and welcome
Glad to have you and it's really admirable that you take care of your mom...looking forward to chatting with you more :)

Blackrose said:
Awesome, hi there and welcome
Glad to have you and it's really admirable that you take care of your mom...looking forward to chatting with you more :)

Ah awesome i'm originally from Preston so you were only round the corner from me! What stuff do you play? we could link up

Back