Hello from Singapore

SpideyWrex said:
Does it require knowledge of baseball jargon? Because that's the reason why I got so bored watching "Ookiku Furikabutte" and dropped it. Baseball isn't really a national sport in Singapore (soccer is, or as we like to call it, "football"), so I'm not familiar with a lot of the terms in the sport. It got so annoying when the anime used all these unfamiliar words and expected me to understand what's going on.

No it doesn't require any knowledge of baseball.
The same goes to most of the bet popular sports anime like Haikyuu, Diamond no ace, Hikaru no go etc :D

SpideyWrex said:
Does it require knowledge of baseball jargon? Because that's the reason why I got so bored watching "Ookiku Furikabutte" and dropped it. Baseball isn't really a national sport in Singapore (soccer is, or as we like to call it, "football"), so I'm not familiar with a lot of the terms in the sport. It got so annoying when the anime used all these unfamiliar words and expected me to understand what's going on.

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='191372' dateline='1586334594']

Haha.. this is the main reason i only stuck with football anime
[/quote]

i thought you watched one outs and haikyuu foxy
did i get it wrong, somehow?

Hi there
I am so glad to see a new face here. I am Rinko and I like Shounen anime mostly but I do enjoy horror theme as well.
Welcome to the forum.

Hey welcome to the forum. We have a lot of commonality I see. But I don't avoid any genre per se I tend to watch anything and everything.
Speaking of games did you like Spider-Man 2018? And I saw your comments about older anime... any new ones that piqued your interest?
And did you watch Zoku Owarimonogatari, the latest one in the series?

Back