Hello Everyone!

JdR2V said:
Sorry, no videos for this, i did one or two tutorials but i don't really know if those still exist XD also those where made in Spanish (that's my primary language btw XD)
that's so cool
i always wanted to learn spanish but it's very hard for me. usually people who are good with art makes videos. that's why i asked

Blackangel said:
that's so cool
i always wanted to learn spanish but it's very hard for me. usually people who are good with art makes videos. that's why i asked
Where are you from? depending on your primary language Spanish can be easy or a little hard, and i get the video thing, but i'm not that good at art XD still I've being training and practicing everyday :D

JdR2V said:
Where are you from? depending on your primary language Spanish can be easy or a little hard, and i get the video thing, but i'm not that good at art XD still I've being training and practicing everyday :D
i am in chicago but my origin is nizeria
i don't remember when my people moved. i can't learn any language easily.

thank you so much.
no one ever told that it's very cool. i don't have any latin based knowledge which is sad

Blackangel said:
thank you so much.
no one ever told that it's very cool. i don't have any latin based knowledge which is sad
To me is cool because i love to learn new stuff and i never met/knew someone from Nizeria, and well, i'ts never to late to learn something new isn't? XD

JdR2V said:
To me is cool because i love to learn new stuff and i never met/knew someone from Nizeria, and well, i'ts never to late to learn something new isn't? XD
thank you
i have tried to learn german before but i sucked at it and had to quit after that

Back