Hello all :) phoenix96ace's intro

Hello phoenix :D
Welcome man

Why did you choose that username?

Smokey said:
Hello phoenix :D
Welcome man

Why did you choose that username?

hmmm well it's kinda a boring story i play alot of game's online and i used to use "dragn242" but people always said "can you not spell dragon right?" so i decided to choose something else my favorite element is fire so i thought of phoenix my lucky number is 96 and i thought of ace from one piece as he also is a user of fire ;)

Phoenix96ace said:
hmmm well it's kinda a boring story i play alot of game's online and i used to use "dragn242" but people always said "can you not spell dragon right?" so i decided to choose something else my favorite element is fire so i thought of phoenix my lucky number is 96 and i thought of ace from one piece as he also is a user of fire ;)

The story is quite interesting man.
Who is the character present in your signature?

Hello Phoenix96ace :D
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.

How did you find us? We are playing ninja these days. So, I am curious :D

Hi!

I am saber. I am new too but I like this forum so far.
even though it's small I like people here.
So, make more posts and enjoy being in this site, just like me.

Smokey said:
Phoenix96ace said:

The story is quite interesting man.
Who is the character present in your signature?
Well my first signature is Arthur Pendragon from nanatsu no taizai (seven deadly sins) the anime is completed as i know of but the manga is continuing and it's amazing It has left me on a cliffhanger right now i cant wait for the next chapter :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Hello Phoenix96ace :D
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum.

How did you find us? We are playing ninja these days. So, I am curious :D

Well i got bored of just using an anime app on my tablet as i could not post my drawings or become known as i needed a phone number or donate so i rummaged around google looking for a community where i could share my love for anime and manga and this site stood out above the rest

Saber said:
Hi!

great to meet you and so far i love it here ^_^

Phoenix96ace said:
Hi!

Glad to hear that. I love this site's features too.
I always wanted to be special. I found out about this forum using google. It was in the fourth page I believe.
I visited this site and somehow visited this thread here :
http://animemangaforum.com/Thread-New-group-promotion
Even I can have a special group color . That feature caught my attention and then slowly I started liking these people.
There are all sorts of weird people here and now, I visit this often.
Don't you think my story is a bit weird too?

Hello Ace.
Would you mind if I call you that? It's easy that way.

Are you interested in role playing?

KuranKaname said:
Hello Ace.
Would you mind if I call you that? It's easy that way.

Are you interested in role playing?

i do not mind at all you could also call me edward is you want as that is my real name but either way is fine and im not too good at role-playing sorry

Phoenix96ace said:
i do not mind at all you could also call me edward is you want as that is my real name but either way is fine and im not too good at role-playing sorry

Even if you are not good at it, we have our own version in this forum.
Why don't you take a look at it?
Do you want me to give a link to you? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Phoenix96ace said:

Even if you are not good at it, we have our own version in this forum.
Why don't you take a look at it?
Do you want me to give a link to you? :D

I'll check it out but i do not know if i will participate in it as i cant think of creative things off the bat

Phoenix96ace said:
I'll check it out but i do not know if i will participate in it as i cant think of creative things off the bat

Sure. It's nothing but mere fighting based on the points.
The winning team just brags about it for a while and everything dies down.
It's not like a real role play game at all :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Phoenix96ace said:

Sure. It's nothing but mere fighting based on the points.
The winning team just brags about it for a while and everything dies down.
It's not like a real role play game at all :D
hahah sounds fun

Phoenix96ace said:

edward?
That matches your profile avatar too.
I will call you ace from here on in.

Hello....Welcome to AMF.....Feel free to discuss any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin....Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew....You can post your reply here:
http://animemangaforum.com/index.php

Btw, your art works are amazing......

MadaraUchiha said:
Hello....Welcome to AMF.....Feel free to discuss any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin....Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew....You can post your reply here:

Phoenix96ace said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Sure, and the pleasure's all mine........

Welcome to the forum. I am the famous troll here.
Recently my account was used by claraviolet.
This account's credentials are public but I never thought she would use them like that.

Back