Have you started your Christmas shopping?

BeautifulAngel

My boyfriends parents have asked me recently to come up with 5 things that I want for Christmas so they can start shopping for the presents.

To be honest, I haven't even thought about buying Christmas presents yet haha. I don't even know what to get my family and my boyfriends family for Christmas. Maybe I'll ask them for a list so it's easier.. :shrug:

So, have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.

It'd be cool if we could go Christmas shopping throughout the year though and get it out of the way.

I knew one lady that used to do this all of the time. Of course not everyone liked her gifts because it wasn't what they wanted and she had bought this stuff 9 months in advance and had been sitting in her basement.

Jupiter Zero said:
I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.

It'd be cool if we could go Christmas shopping throughout the year though and get it out of the way.

I knew one lady that used to do this all of the time. Of course not everyone liked her gifts because it wasn't what they wanted and she had bought this stuff 9 months in advance and had been sitting in her basement.

I'm always scared to do this and then during the year the person actually buys the present for them self and then I have to go back and return it or get stuck with it. As much as I like being organized and starting things and advance sometimes I find with Christmas gifts it can be difficult to really shop in advance especially when the person has X amount of months to go buy it for themselves.

Every where I go it seems like they are already putting up Christmas stuff. I'm like, "DUDE, what happen to Halloween and Thanksgiving?!" lol

I usually don't do Christmas shopping in advanced. In fact, this year - I believe I'm going to try making gift baskets instead of going out and shopping for various gifts for different people.

Have I started yet? I've almost finished :p. I like to get everything bought half way through the year, it saves a bit of money too and takes away the stress of hunting for Christmas gifts at the last moment, it'll let me relax and enjoy the holiday with family and friends.

The local shopping precinct around here has had their Christmas decorations up since around August too! It's crazy!

Not even thought about starting to be honest even though I really should to be fair with it being so close now which is quite a shock considering it doesn't seem that long ago since last Christmas. I am due to have an operation next week so once I have had that and I am well enough I will more than likely start the shopping. Hoping to be a little more prepared this time than I was last year.

Oh god no! I won't start until a week before Christmas, never do it early. I really don't like doing it anyway so I just leave it as late as I can!

To be honest I haven't started my Christmas shopping, but I have started saving for it. I am waiting for a few things to go on sale, then that is when I will hit the store. :)

Nope. I'm Muslim, so I don't have to. Muahahahahaha.
We had Eid al-Adha on Saturday though, and did all the shopping the week before (less of a rush for us.)

I wouldn't have a clue what identityissues8 is talking about -.-.. Like I don't understand muslims and what they do lol.

I've got some ideas of what I'd like to buy people but haven't started buying yet.  I normally buy online which saves the hassle of running about the shops at the last minute :)

I have not! I only need to worry about my boyfriend, for now. I'll be visiting Canada this month, so I plan on shopping for my dad while I'm there, since he's never been there.

I haven't yet. My sister's birthday is coming up soon. Then I can go all out shopping for Christmas stuff.

I haven't started yet no and that is really not like me at all as usually I have started by now. I personally feel that Christmas has come around way to quick again this year and it doesn't even feel like it's nearly here again.

I am proud to say I have finished my Christmas shopping back in November! I wanted to get a head start and finish it early so when December came I could just sit back and relax and enjoy all the Christmas events without worrying about the shopping part.

I finished my Christmas shopping a long time ago. Usually I have most of it, if not all of it, done before Thanksgiving gets here.

Back