Have you ever thought some references are plain dumb?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i still don't get why people use 69 for $exual jokes. it just look like yin and yang to me in harmony.
and the other day i was surprised to find out what cake is. these youngsters are making up things and i don't get how they can make up things with plain or good words

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with them.
You get to know about it from the word of mouth but there were times I didn't know much and people had to existing things to me.
I do agree with you on these things being dumb

If you look at what 69 means, it’s not dumb. It’s also been around for ages.

This thread also reeks of “I don’t get it, so it’s obviously dumb”.

then how do you explain cake, grung?
there are things that can be called dumb. may be not all of them but most of them are

then how do you explain cake, grung?
there are things that can be called dumb. may be not all of them but most of them are
How about you go look this stuff up yourself. You’re on the internet.

Also people thought the slang from when we were young was dumb, and we laughed at them for being the out of touch boomer. So now you’re the out of touch boomer starting the cycle all over again.

Do you have your pill planner ready along with your diapers? What were we talking about again? The Alzheimer’s is kicking in.

How about you go look this stuff up yourself. You’re on the internet.

Also people thought the slang from when we were young was dumb, and we laughed at them for being the out of touch boomer. So now you’re the out of touch boomer starting the cycle all over again.

Do you have your pill planner ready along with your diapers? What were we talking about again? The Alzheimer’s is kicking in.
why do you need to talk $hit about everything?
when i was young and dumb, yes there were references and people perhaps laughed about it. and if something is dumb, why can't i make fun of it?

why do you need to talk $hit about everything?
when i was young and dumb, yes there were references and people perhaps laughed about it. and if something is dumb, why can't i make fun of it?
You made a post about how dumb this stuff is, so I'm making a post about how dumb your take is.

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it.

Some references are ludicrous and they spread around when most of the people find them informative or relative to the cause.

You made a post about how dumb this stuff is, so I'm making a post about how dumb your take is.

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it.
you think just because some $hit said they like eating the cake and compared it to a bum is making them a genius and not dumb?
may be i really need to stop thinking people can get into sane debates for once

you think just because some $hit said they like eating the cake and compared it to a bum is making them a genius and not dumb?
I see you two clashing often man.
If you think something is dumb and when no one agree that doesn't make it dumb. It's all up to how you take it. There are things which I find unpleasant but are completely normal to people and it could be cultural difference too.

I never said anything about them being a genius, you’re putting words in my mouth.

I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy, where you’re making fun of them because you think what they’re doing is dumb, but I can’t make fun of you for doing something I think is dumb.

I see you two clashing often man.
If you think something is dumb and when no one agree that doesn't make it dumb. It's all up to how you take it. There are things which I find unpleasant but are completely normal to people and it could be cultural difference too.
thanks lol and i don't care much about how it looks and i don't mind backing down. but if that's being taken as being dumb and makes me look like a fool, i can't do that all the time.
I never said anything about them being a genius, you’re putting words in my mouth.

I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy, where you’re making fun of them because you think what they’re doing is dumb, but I can’t make fun of you for doing something I think is dumb.
i really think you have good self confidence and that's visible in your posts. it's not my misinterpretation
you can make fun of me and the beliefs from before.
but this post

it's a targeted post despite what you might think

thanks lol and i don't care much about how it looks and i don't mind backing down. but if that's being taken as being dumb and makes me look like a fool, i can't do that all the time.

i really think you have good self confidence and that's visible in your posts. it's not my misinterpretation
you can make fun of me and the beliefs from before.
but this post

it's a targeted post despite what you might think
Okay, and?

You can make fun of them but I can’t make fun of you? You think what they’re doing is stupid, I think what you’re doing is stupid. There’s no subtly here.

What “intellectual” checkmate have you got on me? You just come off like we can’t make fun of you.

Okay, and?

You can make fun of them but I can’t make fun of you? You think what they’re doing is stupid, I think what you’re doing is stupid. There’s no subtly here.

What “intellectual” checkmate have you got on me? You just come off like we can’t make fun of you.
you can make fun of what i had done or believed but making fun of me for what i think is funny these days?
half of the time, i truly don't get from where you find the logic. i try not to prolong the hostile posts but you are making it hard for me to do it grung. may i ask you something, did i do something to make you hate me?

you can make fun of what i had done or believed but making fun of me for what i think is funny these days?
half of the time, i truly don't get from where you find the logic. i try not to prolong the hostile posts but you are making it hard for me to do it grung. may i ask you something, did i do something to make you hate me?
I initially made fun of you for being an out of touch boomer. “These damn kids with their dumb jokes”.

Now I’m having fun with the hypocrisy of how it’s fine for you to make fun of people for what you think is dumb, but you don’t like it when I do it to you.

There’s no deep thought 4D chess logic behind this.

So if you can’t handle someone making fun of you, then don’t make threads where you make fun of people.

You don't understand my logic, so let's look at exactly what's going on right now:
  • You made a thread making fun of people because of what they find funny.
  • You're offended at me for making fun of you for what you find funny

Let that sink in for a moment.

Last edited:
Back