Have you ever switched to the manga version despite disliking the anime adaptation?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Did you do it?
I usually pick manga only if the anime impresses me. So is it the same for you guys as well?

no lol
but there are people who said the anime is different from manga and manga is better. so they must have picked manga despite not liking the anime

I won't bother to read manga if the anime itself is bad and poorly developed. If it's a matter of pacing, I might consider reading manga but if it's the matter of story development, then I wouldn't bother looking into it.

I won't bother to read manga if the anime itself is bad and poorly developed. If it's a matter of pacing, I might consider reading manga but if it's the matter of story development, then I wouldn't bother looking into it.
true words yoshi
and i am sure most people would agree but some people want to give the manga a shot when others recommend it to them saying it's better than anime.

I haven't done that so far.
If an anime gets dropped for no reason or if it's really good, only then I usually choose to go with manga.

true words yoshi
and i am sure most people would agree but some people want to give the manga a shot when others recommend it to them saying it's better than anime.
Even if someone recommends a manga to me, I wouldn't pick it up easily if the anime adaptation is bad. There is no point in reading and wasting your time, despite everything you have witnessed in the anime.

Back