Have you ever dropped an anime you enjoyed because you didn't have time?

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
Long title sorry! So as it says, have you ever dropped an anime you were enjoying simply because something popped up and you had to stop watching anime for a little while? This happened recently with Haikyuu! I was 7 episodes in and then at the time i couldn't find time to watch it so i dropped it completely. I may get back in to it when i start watching anime again but to be honest... the new Demon Slayer is what i need to watch next

I’ve done that quite a few times. Outside of those shows that are hundreds of episodes long, in my head I never “officially” dropped them.

There also have been a couple shows where every time I try watching it, something pops up. I get to a certain episode, something happens, but I then find time for one more episode, but then something happens again. It’s almost like something doesn’t want me to watch it.

Then I pick a different show and magically nothing stops me from watching it.

Haha! Exactly this. I was watching Haikyuu and i stopped for some reason. Then i watched some other anime and i managed to finish that (granted only like 12 episodes) without any interruption

Back