Harem Vs Heartbroken characters in anime

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
what do you prefer?
do you want it to be a harem? or would you want to watch heartbroken characters for second leads?

Heartbroken setting man.
It's hard to see a harem when you don't get a happy ending and you would be wasting too much time on they person which is just sad man. They can string you along for a lifetime with no results

Heartbroken setting man.
It's hard to see a harem when you don't get a happy ending and you would be wasting too much time on they person which is just sad man. They can string you along for a lifetime with no results
that sounds like a good cut deal
but most of the time a brokenheart can kill the anime characters too lol. would you like to see that instead?

that sounds like a good cut deal
but most of the time a brokenheart can kill the anime characters too lol. would you like to see that instead?
So far I haven't seen any one IRL to get killed by a broken heart unless they are involved for years man. If someone leaves you even after knowing you for years, then you just never meant to be together

So far I haven't seen any one IRL to get killed by a broken heart unless they are involved for years man. If someone leaves you even after knowing you for years, then you just never meant to be together
lol. may be.
but it's hard for people with broken hearts but yeah usually anime and manga gets happy endings

I love happy endings man. Everyone deserves better and I want them to have a fulfilling life at the end be it in anime or IRL

I love happy endings man. Everyone deserves better and I want them to have a fulfilling life at the end be it in anime or IRL
lol and i agree too
but not everyone can lead a happy ending and usually they always forget and ignore others who loves them lol

Back