Happy with your job?

Nebulous

Are you currently happy with your job?

Does it pay you enough?

Is there room for advancement / promotions?

Will you retire from this job or seek another one eventually?

i am not happy lol
being a chef doesn't pay as much as people imagine and i can barely save up anything.

I am not happy and most of my hard earned money is being paid towards my debts
If you are a man, try to pay them back as soon as you can. You have to be responsible and all the men I know have gambling debts here.
If you are a woman, leave that guy. Don't feel responsible for the debts that you have never taken and live your own life.

I am happy. I prefer an offline job over an online one and it is paying the bills. I have no complaints in that regard.

I tried a few methods to earn money online, but they were no match for a regular job.

I'm not happy, but I'm not too unhappy either. If things just work it would be perfect but problems day in and day out.

I’m happy. I’ve got a pretty chill job, and it pays well enough for me to live by myself and have a disposable income.

I’m happy. I’ve got a pretty chill job, and it pays well enough for me to live by myself and have a disposable income.
that sounds heavenly lol
what i observe in people. if they want to do what they love as a job, it won't pay enough or if they choose the job that pays a lot, they won't be happy with it

I've probably got the dream job, I work from home and earn a good amount but i sometimes feel a bit under-motivated. It's a difficult one really...

I've probably got the dream job, I work from home and earn a good amount but i sometimes feel a bit under-motivated. It's a difficult one really...
Would it be possible to share your occupation here?
Welcome to MAF by the way :D

I work from home myself and I am my own boss. I will admit that some days and weeks can be slow and being that I do not get paid by the hour, the amount I earn each month and week is often different but I do enjoy the job I have and the freedom I have of being my own boss.

I know if I push myself out there enough I can get more custom and also earn more over time but as with anything, it does take time.

Back