Happy Birthday?

Mansi14 said:
It was on 14th of October but it was hidden so I don't have any complains :p
Well poor granny...fate plays it funny with her :p

Libra, nice. I'm on cusp of being a Libra.

BurnsyCEO said:
Happy belated birthday. I can't seem to remember anyone's birthday nowadays.

That's what their profiles are for, no one remembers birthdays.

Yeah...do you believe in Zodiac signs indicating a person's nature or personality or traits?

Mansi14 said:
Yeah...do you believe in Zodiac signs indicating a person's nature or personality or traits?

I find it fun to look at and I know a lot about zodiac signs, but I believe we shape our own personality. I believe within each sign, we'll find traits that relate to ourselves, but our mind plays tricks on us into making us believe that the zodiac sign we're born with, embodies most of our personality, therefore, we start to think our personalities have and always will match what our zodiac sign says.

MelloLily said:
Although your birthday is hidden to non-staff. Happy belated, whenever it was. I just find it amusing a birthday thread was started for Makenshi, when he made only a few posts, but none was made for Clara.
Well, that's because no one remembers her?
We did celebrate her birthday with a party here :D

Mansi14 said:
It was on 14th of October but it was hidden so I don't have any complains :p
Well poor granny...fate plays it funny with her :p

Well, may be :D

Happy belated birthday!
Mello, is nice that I have gotten the chance to interact with you even a little bit.
I hope you did what you wanted out of your day!

Kaynil said:
Happy belated birthday!
Mello, is nice that I have gotten the chance to interact with you even a little bit.
I hope you did what you wanted out of your day!

I had a good birthday, simple, which is what I like. Good to interact with you too.

Thank you for the reputation mel.
You are the only one whoever gave me a reputation point in this forum :D

I will be the first one to congratulate you for your next birthday.
You can count on that :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I will be the first one to congratulate you for your next birthday.
You can count on that :cheers:

I'll look forward to it. Not that it hurt my feelings, I just found it funny birthday threads are made for inactive members (I was inactive myself), but active members (like Clara) are forgotten to give birthday wishes to.

Does MyBB have a birthday plugin to show the members' birthdays in the sidebar or at the bottom of the forums?

MelloLily said:
I'll look forward to it. Not that it hurt my feelings, I just found it funny birthday threads are made for inactive members (I was inactive myself), but active members (like Clara) are forgotten to give birthday wishes to.

It's a bug. For some members the birthdays are shown in the index page and we make a thread for them.Sometimes, we can't find that anywhere in the index page and we get lost in that.
There was no ill intent. We just didn't know that it was her birthday. Many people would have created one for her if they know.

Back