Haikyuu! Season 3

MadaraUchiha said:
So, you are not gonna watch stuff like Tonari no Totoro, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion? They have animation that still hold up(haven't watched Totoro or Trigun, yet).

I like trigun. It's good and I don't judge anime based on the animation kiddo. It's just that... The pace of dragon call is too damn slow

Claraviolet said:
I like trigun. It's good and I don't judge anime based on the animation kiddo. It's just that... The pace of dragon call is too damn slow
I hear that it's Dragon Ball Z that's too slow. That it extends fight sequences up to 10 episodes, etc. Not Dragon Ball.
Anyway, I'm not gonna watch Dragon Ball Z, I'm gonna watch Dragon Ball Z Kai, which is a remastered version that skips out all the fillers and is more fast-paced. For instance, Dragon Ball Z Kai took 98 episodes to reach a certain arc, and the old Dragon Ball Z took 194 episodes to reach that same point.

MadaraUchiha said:
I hear that it's Dragon Ball Z that's too slow. That it extends fight sequences up to 10 episodes, etc. Not Dragon Ball.
Anyway, I'm not gonna watch Dragon Ball Z, I'm gonna watch Dragon Ball Z Kai, which is a remastered version that skips out all the fillers and is more fast-paced. For instance, Dragon Ball Z Kai took 98 episodes to reach a certain arc, and the old Dragon Ball Z took 194 episodes to reach that same point.

Oh my God... Will do you really wanna see people hopping from planet to planet?

Claraviolet said:
Oh my God... Will do you really wanna see people hopping from planet to planet?

I won't disregard an anime before watching it. Again, people told me that those ridiculous stuff happen in DBZ, not in the original Dragon Ball.

MadaraUchiha said:
I won't disregard an anime before watching it. Again, people told me that those ridiculous stuff happen in DBZ, not in the original Dragon Ball.
Well I have watched dbz and my first impression is... Well I just can't bring myself to watch it

Claraviolet said:
Well I have watched dbz and my first impression is... Well I just can't bring myself to watch it

I see. It's not exactly a top priority for me. I'm not gonna binge it. I'm going to use it the same way I'm using Fairy Tail right now, as a place-holder anime when I don't have anything else to watch.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. It's not exactly a top priority for me. I'm not gonna binge it. I'm going to use it the same way I'm using Fairy Tail right now, as a place-holder anime when I don't have anything else to watch.

Oh
That's cool then
It's just that I don't want to waste my time watching a boring anime

Claraviolet said:
Glad that you approve :p
Did you watch one piece last episode....I wish for sanji would kick them back!
Me too. Can't wait for the brothers to get their a***s kicked.
What Luffy did was pretty funny. This was one of the better episodes in recent times. And, it's great that they are wrapping this plot next week. It has over-stayed its welcome.

MadaraUchiha said:
Me too. Can't wait for the brothers to get their a***s kicked.
What Luffy did was pretty funny. This was one of the better episodes in recent times. And, it's great that they are wrapping this plot next week. It has over-stayed its welcome.

Yeah and I don't like big mom's power of making the trees and such move either... It's too childish

Claraviolet said:
Yeah and I don't like big mom's power of making the trees and such move either... It's too childish
That's just one use of her power. She can freely manipuate souls, and if used well, that can be pretty cool.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's just one use of her power. She can freely manipuate souls, and if used well, that can be pretty cool.
It's not cool. I believe it's called life or treat.

Back