Haikyuu! Season 3

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I have completed watching the entire season yesterday and I love it *-*
I can't believe I am into a sports anime this much.  I love the final finale between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. 
Who watched this here?

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='78902' dateline='1505618994']
I have completed watching the entire season yesterday and I love it *-*
I can't believe I am into a sports anime this much.  I love the final finale between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. 
Who watched this here?
[/quote]

m m m m MEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Just thinking abt it gets me hyped UP

but the scene where Iwa-chan cries a little and then oicowl is like 'It's all gud bud we can beat him in college' just made me Y_Y

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='78908' dateline='1505619318']

Whoa :D
I am glad that I met another Haikyuu fan!  Iwasizumi cries? o_O  That's second season kiddo (aoba johsai versus karasuno) and the third season is a game between the powerhouse shiratorizawa and karasuno.
[/quote]

wHOOPs I get seasons and stuff mixed up bUT

AAAAAAA I need to rewatch it but I remember like sad stuff urgh why @ me I only remember when Coach Ukai's voice changed and I found out abt his VA aaa

Prince said:
wHOOPs I get seasons and stuff mixed up bUT

AAAAAAA I need to rewatch it but I remember like sad stuff urgh why @ me I only remember when Coach Ukai's voice changed and I found out abt his VA aaa

Lol it's fine. Yeah their crying faces are hard to watch. So, let me just get a clarification...did you watch the game between shiratorizaw and karasuno?

Claraviolet said:
Lol it's fine. Yeah their crying faces are hard to watch. So, let me just get a clarification...did you watch the game between shiratorizaw and karasuno?

Yes but I need to rewatch it bc I forgot most of it. I can binge tmrw maybe

Oh. Its fine. As long as you remember the gist of it, that's cool.
I can't wait to watch the season 4. Have you watched slam dunk?

Claraviolet said:
Oh. Its fine. As long as you remember the gist of it, that's cool.
I can't wait to watch the season 4. Have you watched slam dunk?

I've gotten up to 4 episodes so far and It seems p cool

Prince said:
I've gotten up to 4 episodes so far and It seems p cool

Oh. That's good. It's an old anime and the animation isn't that good but it's worth a watch.

I've been wanting to watch Haikyuu for a long time, but, I decided to do so when season 4 comes out. I'm watching Shokugeki no Soma right now, so that I can be up to date when season 3 comes out next month. And, Shokugeki no Soma is excellent.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've been wanting to watch Haikyuu for a long time, but, I decided to do so when season 4 comes out. I'm watching Shokugeki no Soma right now, so that I can be up to date when season 3 comes out next month. And, Shokugeki no Soma is excellent.

o_O You do know that, it might be released sometime in 2018 or may be in 2019. Will you really wait for that long kiddo?

Claraviolet said:
o_O You do know that, it might be released sometime in 2018 or may be in 2019. Will you really wait for that long kiddo?

There's also the fact that there's like tons of anime I want to watch. Just now, I finished Akatsuki no Yona. I'm gonna watch Shokugeki no Soma season 2 now. I'm watching Fairy Tail in between each anime, so that I'll be caught up to it when Fairy Tail 2018 starts. There's also many shoujo anime, stuff like Your Lie in April, shounen anime like Dragon Ball, Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Gintama, Studio Ghibli movies, etc. So, I'll be able to occupy myself with stuff.

MadaraUchiha said:
There's also the fact that there's like tons of anime I want to watch. Just now, I finished Akatsuki no Yona. I'm gonna watch Shokugeki no Soma season 2 now. I'm watching Fairy Tail in between each anime, so that I'll be caught up to it when Fairy Tail 2018 starts. There's also many shoujo anime, stuff like Your Lie in April, shounen anime like Dragon Ball, Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Gintama, Studio Ghibli movies, etc. So, I'll be able to occupy myself with stuff.

Are you seriously considering watching dragon ball? o_O

Why not? It inspired pretty much every popular shonen anime that followed suit. I want to know why and how.
You'll probably be more shocked if I tell you that I'm considering watching Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star).

MadaraUchiha said:
Why not? It inspired pretty much every popular shonen anime that followed suit. I want to know why and how.
You'll probably be more shocked if I tell you that I'm considering watching Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star).

Never heard of it. Is it an old anime or something?

Claraviolet said:
Yeah. But I think you don't want to watch such stuff.... Never mind

So, you are not gonna watch stuff like Tonari no Totoro, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion? They have animation that still hold up(haven't watched Totoro or Trigun, yet).

Back