Haikyuu Episodes 21-25 + OVA Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Sugawara subs in for Kageyama for a while, and from then on it's about experience vs talent. It was nice to see him in, served as a change of pace. 
I kinda expected it to go to the third set, and the third set to not be won within 25 points. But it was a little bit surprising that Karasuno lost. 
There's also an OVA for season 1 and it's about Nekoma(parts of the episode). It was very funny, do check it out.
Was the final match your favourite?

if karasuno wins that final match, it would have lost it's popularity and no one likes to watch unbeateable characters like that, without any struggle. i like the final match too and it's my favorite.

SecretWish said:
if karasuno wins that final match, it would have lost it's popularity and no one likes to watch unbeateable characters like that, without any struggle. i like the final match too and it's my favorite.

It's my favourite match as well and I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next season.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's my favourite match as well and I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next season.

Me too. I really hope the second season would get selected for the next month group watch.
Honestly, I have enjoyed each and every match.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Me too. I really hope the second season would get selected for the next month group watch.
Honestly, I have enjoyed each and every match.

If you me Clara vote for it I'm sure it'll get selected.

MadaraUchiha said:

i will watch the second season but i have other anime in my mind for this month. even if it doesn't get selected, i will watch it at some other time. no one is recommending much for the group watch

MadaraUchiha said:
If you me Clara vote for it I'm sure it'll get selected.

I could give out my vote but I am not so sure about Clara. May be she might vote or she might not.
Hopefully we could get good number of votes for the second season to get selected.

SecretWish said:
i will watch the second season but i have other anime in my mind for this month. even if it doesn't get selected, i will watch it at some other time. no one is recommending much for the group watch

It's because it gets buried under all those posts you make. If you make sure that you reply to this thread at the last it'll be in the latest posts section.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I could give out my vote but I am not so sure about Clara. May be she might vote or she might not.
Hopefully we could get good number of votes for the second season to get selected.

By the time we post the poll thread tagging will probably start working so I'll remind her.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's because it gets buried under all those posts you make. If you make sure that you reply to this thread at the last it'll be in the latest posts section.

By the time we post the poll thread tagging will probably start working so I'll remind her.

MadaraUchiha said:

i try and i want to keep this color. you told me that i need 3000 posts otherwise my color would revert back. so, i am trying to make more posts in anime section. i will try not to post too much as i got my 3000 posts.

SecretWish said:
i try and i want to keep this color. you told me that i need 3000 posts otherwise my color would revert back. so, i am trying to make more posts in anime section. i will try not to post too much as i got my 3000 posts.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='105380' dateline='1535793134']

I wasn't even talking about that. I'm just saying reply to important threads at the last so that they'll appear in the latest posts section in the home page.
[/quote]

i will try to do that. but i have a habit of posting the posts that i like and see first. as these threads appear in the latest posts section, i give replies to them first.

Back