Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Kai

Anyone been watching this anime? It reminds me a lot of Rokka of the Seven braves from 2015 only with more interesting and definitive characters and a more interesting plot and some goo action.

It's pretty interesting since none of the characters seem to have memory before the moment they wake up in a strange world...and are forced to sort of come together to survive despite their differences. It has a MMORPG feel to it. Pretty good anime (though the fan service is a bit annoying at times but it isn't as bad as some animes)

Manato is my favorite <3

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31859/Hai_to_Gensou_no_Grimgar

i swear i saw this thread before too but don't remember who posted it.
@MadaraUchiha is there a way to check previous threads? there used to be possible related threads. what happened to them?

@MadaraUchiha is there a way to check previous threads? there used to be possible related threads. what happened to them?

SecretWish said:

if you look in the far upper right hand corner of the forum screen you will see a search box which you can hopefully find previous posted topics. Or doing a google search under the site link will also yield any results. As for this topic, yes it has been posted before.

SecretWish said:

That's manga and this is anime.

Demon_skeith said:
if you look in the far upper right hand corner of the forum screen you will see a search box which you can hopefully find previous posted topics. Or doing a google search under the site link will also yield any results. As for this topic, yes it has been posted before.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's manga and this is anime.

didn't check that and i am sorry for unnecessarily tagging you. i will check the anime and manga titles next time, before i tag you so, please don't give any warning to me.

Demon_skeith said:

thanks

SecretWish said:
didn't check that and i am sorry for unnecessarily tagging you. i will check the anime and manga titles next time, before i tag you so, please don't give any warning to me.

thanks

I don't give warnings for something like this chill.

i watched this anime a long time back and after creating some ruckus, i finally came here to tell you that, it's been a very long time and i don't remember it much but the characters death made me so sad.

Back