Group Watch Anime List

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I would leave it up to you.
It's your decision. You could take one recommendations or two recommendations, depending on the situation and the anime

It's already 10th of July so I'll just take one. I'll make a thread tonight.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's already 10th of July so I'll just take one. I'll make a thread tonight.

That's great. Thank you Madara. If we pick a small anime, we might be able to complete it this month. That reminds me, even the manga thread is inactive

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great. Thank you Madara. If we pick a small anime, we might be able to complete it this month. That reminds me, even the manga thread is inactive

When will the poll end for August? It's already been two days and no one seems to be interesting. The usual people already made their recommendations

KuranKaname said:
When will the poll end for August? It's already been two days and no one seems to be interesting. The usual people already made their recommendations

Don't spread misinformation will you? A poll thread hasn't yet been created. I'll create it tomorrow. My schedule has been unbelievably tight this week.

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't spread misinformation will you? A poll thread hasn't yet been created. I'll create it tomorrow. My schedule has been unbelievably tight this week.

You misunderstood me. I wanted to know by which date, we could start watching an anime, which is obviously after the poll has ended. I have mentioned about recommendations given by regular members is done, in my post.

When did you guys watch bokurano I heard about it recently maybe ill watch it soon.

Risk said:
When did you guys watch bokurano I heard about it recently maybe ill watch it soon.

I think it was before you have signed up for AMF, Risk.
It's a great anime and I would definitely recommend it for you

Risk said:

We watched it in May 2017. It's a very very cold and bleak take on the mecha genre involving children.

MadaraUchiha said:
We watched it in May 2017. It's a very very cold and bleak take on the mecha genre involving children.

Have we been having a group watch for more than an year?
That sounds rather impossible

KuranKaname said:

Well there are 11 listed and they do it once a month so I guess so.

KuranKaname said:

Bokurano wasn't the first one we did for a group watch I think. It's probably more than that.
It's not impossible really. That's how quickly time passes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Bokurano wasn't the first one we did for a group watch I think. It's probably more than that.
It's not impossible really. That's how quickly time passes.

Then I have been active here than an year. That's news to me and you are right about the time passing first.

KuranKaname said:
Then I have been active here than an year. That's news to me and you are right about the time passing first.

I feel for me every year is getting faster and faster.

Risk said:
I feel for me every year is getting faster and faster.

I feel that too. Once I am no longer a student, I will be facing everything. Until then, I could still tell to myself that I am young and still a student :cheers:

KuranKaname said:

If you go to your profile you can find out when you joined. You joined in April 2015.

MadaraUchiha said:
If you go to your profile you can find out when you joined. You joined in April 2015.

I didn't know that. I should have paid more attention to my profile. Thank you so much!
I can't believe that it's been three years and I feel so old.

we should take recommendations for september anime. it's almost the end of the month and it would take time to recommend and then select a single anime, in that list. or we could continue watching haikyuu season 2

Back